Author Topic: Chocolates, cakes and celebrations  (Read 190453 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Chocolates, cakes and celebrations
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 10:33:19 pm »
All I can say is:

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 10:34:51 pm »
Chocolate is my favorite food group!!!  :) ;D  My mouth is watering just looking at all these wonderful treats. I did make chocolate chip zucchini bread today and the house smells delicious.

Hi [...]

Sounds wonderful.  Any pics?  Or is it all gone?   :'(

Chocolate chip.  Yummy.  >:D

Any more?

[...]  :crazy:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 10:37:15 pm »
All I can say is:

Hi Mind

Wow!!! Get that dog away from the cakes.  For BB consumption only.

Where did I put the dog biscuits????

:D   ;D

[...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 10:51:10 pm »
We have some fantastic chocolate here in Seattle.  There is a small but very popular chocolate factory a few miles from my house called Theo's Chocolates. They give factory tours every day, and part of the tour is sampling their wonderful chocolates.  Also, the minute you walk in the air is so filled with the aroma of chocolate "liquor" that, though it's not alcoholic, it's literally intoxicating. They have many exotic varieties, and they make the best milk chocolate I've ever tasted.  It's incredibly [...] and complex, unlike any other.  This is their main factory floor in The Fremont neighborhood in Seattle:

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 10:53:34 pm »
All I can say is:

If I were a puppy, that would be me - at least the look in his eyes!  Funny!  Thanks!

And now presenting....

Chocolate Honey Ganache Layer Cake...

Ganache is a huge favoite of mine.
Cream and chocolate - what could go wrong with that!
(I am actually saving the recipe for this - my bad!)

[...] -  I'm only a couple of hours away!  Getting ready to leave for Seattle!!!     

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2014, 10:56:43 pm »
Thanks, [...], and thanks for your simple tutorial on posting images!  :smitten:  That cake looks incredible, and my endorphins are popping already....

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2014, 11:01:35 pm »
Wow!  This is the happenin' place to be, [...].

How about some Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake?    :smitten:

I hope you're open all night, my friend.   :D

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 11:02:06 pm »
[...]

A chocolate factory!!! OMG!!!! Seventh Heaven!!!!

I can smell it right here in Scotland.  >:D

[...]

Chocolate & honey. The thread host has to taste everything!!!  :D ;D

Get that puppy away!!!  :tickedoff:

I can feel myself getting better already. Who needs vitamins & minerals, just bring on the chocolate.

OMG, Ins.

What a cake. Chocolate, peanuts, ice cream. I have died and gone to heaven.

I haven't got PAWS, I have PLOCS ( persistent lack of chocolate syndrome).

[...] :yippee:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 11:10:29 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 11:11:51 pm »
Ins

We are open 24/7.

[...]  >:D

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 11:26:04 pm »
Thank goodness, you are open 24/7!!!!!!   These goodies are irresistible, [...]!   What a glorious idea.    :D