Author Topic: Chocolates, cakes and celebrations  (Read 202116 times)

[Buddie]

Chocolates, cakes and celebrations
« on: September 09, 2014, 07:11:45 pm »

Hi folks

You are down, feeling miserable, right?   :'(

What you need is a chocolate/ cake fix. Completely free.

No intellectual stuff here, no self reflection, no diets, just pure gluttony.  >:D >:D >:D  no benzo talk   :tickedoff:

What more can a BB wish for?

Please post your most deeeliiiiciiiioooooous cakes, chocolates, sweet treats and anything else you fancy.  :thumbsup:

Celebrate your birthday, wedding anniversary, children's and pets' birthdays here. No benzo celebrations.

Pics of parties, cute pets, cute children flowers all ok.

This is going to be the thread to die for.  :crazy:

Celebrations only or just pure self indulgence.

Have a piece of strawberry, ice cream cake.  Oh my. That is soooooo good.  :D

[...]   :smitten:

« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 08:33:51 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Chocolates, cakes and celebrations
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 08:09:12 pm »
YUMMY!

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 08:09:42 pm »
I can't see the pics I posted...can any of you :-(

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 08:24:26 pm »
Hi [...]

Welcome to my "happy" thread.  ;D

I think the  instruction only works with jpg files. I might be wrong.  Have a sweetie.  >:D

Try searching for "images" of goodies and you will get .jpg files mostly.

[...]  :smitten:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 08:29:33 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 08:51:16 pm »
How do I imbed them???? Can I imbed one from my computer's hard drive?

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 10:05:30 pm »
YUMMY!

Hi [...],

Are these the photos you were after?  If so, you just have to right click on the photo itself and in the box that opens, click on "properties" at the bottom.  Then in the next box that opens, highlight the "URL address" and copy it.  That address is what you put here on BB in the "Insert Image" brackets.  I hope this helps you.

Love how the raspberry topped cheesecake looks!  : )

[...] ~  This is an awesome idea for a thread! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I love how the licorice looks!  My Dad really love those.  It was only a few years ago that I realized they were popular in England and that he would have enjoyed them there as a boy.  Sweet.

I'll be back when I whip up something yummy to post!

Love,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 10:16:30 pm »
Hi [...] & [...]

Oh my word. Chocolate and raspberry cheesecake.  Where's my plate????

Bedtime, who cares it is bedtime, we do US time here on BB.  >:D   >:D    >:D

My thread, my rules, right!!!!

And no chance of getting fat.   :yippee: (sorry, skinny BBs)

Come on guys, let's have a party.

This is going to be the "happiest" thread in the forum.

A place to forget the blues and rock!!!!

:happybday:  birthday, anyone?

[...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 10:20:27 pm »
Oh geez, this thread is making me crave more chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[...]
 :D

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 10:24:39 pm »
Chocolate is my favorite food group!!!  :) ;D  My mouth is watering just looking at all these wonderful treats. I did make chocolate chip zucchini bread today and the house smells delicious.

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 10:32:23 pm »
Oh geez, this thread is making me crave more chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[...]
 :D

Eat as much as you want, [...].

Feast your eyes and taste buds.

All for free  :D

[...]