Eat food then Wave starts?

[...]

Hey BB's

Anybody get this..You're felling OK, going along with the taper struggle and then you eat a meal and WHAM!

Here comes a Wave?

I don't mean what you eat is causing it , just that 'food' of any type anything, just seems to 'rev up' the CNS and here it comes..

For me they last 20-60 mins.

This happens everyday. For my whole 8 months ( so far) taper.

Eat, then here comes a wave.

It can be a 'mini wave'. But food/meal = wave.

Anybody else?

Right now for the last few weeks, I'm the exact same. Food is always a wave. I've been eating barely anything much because it causes such a wave for me. Major palps and chest discomfort abound any meal I eat. It's less with less heavy meals, but it's still very much present, even if I have soup!

This is very common during this journey.  Its the fluctuation in the blood sugar.  After eating, the insulin level will begin increasing within 10-15 minutes of digestion. Due to the blood sugar being so affected during benzo journey, and affecting wds so much, it is so important to help the blood sugar to get into a better balance.  The key in doing that is eating a good Hypoglycemic diet. I'll provide you a link, it simple to understand and provides examples.  The ones that adopted this in their daily routine in eating, have seen the difference.  It takes commitment, but anything to help lessen the benzo process (that is natural), is worth it, and each one of the ones I have supported know and understand it works.  Here is the link:

http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/suggested-meal-plan-hypoglycemia-diet-5797.html

You can always PM me if you need some help with it. 

Pattylu

ive been having that ever since i had my very first anxiety attack 5 years ago... even before i start the benzo..even while on benzo... never got to a solution after going around the globe for one..