Author Topic: Akathisia support  (Read 4886 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Akathisia support
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2019, 10:22:56 am »
How is everyone
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2020, 03:37:25 pm »
yeah i feel lonely in all groups. i go into akathisia groups but find people who didnt do the thing i did or say the things i said or thought the things i thought. who didnt lose the plot and end up in the nut hut and tortured alive. who didnt share too much info. who arent parents. etc. like i belong no where
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2020, 03:40:07 pm »
yeah i feel lonely in all groups. i go into akathisia groups but find people who didnt do the thing i did or say the things i said or thought the things i thought. who didnt lose the plot and end up in the nut hut and tortured alive. who didnt share too much info. who arent parents. etc. like i belong no where

[...],

I'm sorry you're in such a bad place right now but when you resurrect very old threads you're not going to find many of the original posters.  You will get more responses if you post on the Withdrawal Support (during your taper) board, it's by far the most active board on the forum.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2020, 02:17:54 pm »
Is anyone still on this thread