Desperate..need to jump

[dr...]

Several weeks ago I contemplated jumping from my dose of Librium .062. With much encouragement from many, I decided to stay the course and continue to cut daily. I have been holding for only one week at .056, which I know isn't long, but my every moment is horrific. My symptoms have never changed throughout my taper. The violent rages and sever continuous panic lead me to believe that something terrible has gone wrong with my brain. I can not remain like this much longer. I know my options, either up dose, hold or jump. None are comforting at this point. I have never felt good enough on a dose, so up dosing is not a consideration, neither is holding, as I have held for several weeks at doses and NEVER felt okay. Jumping is my only option. I am petrified, and have numerous concerns in doing so, but I can not continue. This entire taper has been nothing but torture for me, way beyond what a human being should have to endure. Every god (don't know who he is anymore), forsaken day of this taper has been soul-sucking for me. With that in mind, my thoughts are that once the poison stops flowing through my veins, I will start to heal. I HOPE!!!

I am desperate...

Thanks,

DF