Restless Leg Syndrome Please Help

[gr...]

Does anyone else suffer from this. What can i do to alleviate the pain. Its just terrible and i dont know what to do anymore.

Mine hits me in the morning, not at night. I had this problem before any benzo or my Gabapentin use, the Gabapentin was for the RLS among other things.

Now in wd its just so much worse and some mornings the pain wont go away till late in the day.

So, what do you do, have you seen doctors... is yours in the morning or at night?

I don't have pain with RLS, just agonizingly annoying restlessness that, untreated, leaves me literally walking the floors all night long as my symptoms are typical and come on in the late afternoon and early evening.  Sleep would be impossible.  Because of that, I take Requip (not extended release) and chelated magnesium (take with calcium for better absorption) as well.  200mg morning and night.

During w/d and for awhile after my taper ended, the symptoms were amped up beyond belief.  I went from 1mg of Requip to 3mg for a short while, then to 2mg and now back to 1mg.  It's the only medication I take these days.