6 Months out

[gi...]

Its been 6 full months now and I need some hope. The depression and anxiety are overwhelming.

Still have trembling hands, super fatigue, and major stress. When can I expect to turn a corner here? Sleep has improved, body aches are better, but I am physically so weak for all of this.

gibson, I understand so well, what you are feeling. I am 5 months off CT. Still expereincing harsh physical and mental WDs. But the neuropathic pain has lessened.  I see your sleep  and body aches are better, so that is what we need to remind ourselves of, or focus on what symptoms have improved rather than those that remain. I know it is hard to do, but that is the only way I can cope is to remind myself of what improvement I have seen.

I wish you continued healing. Always, cindy

Its been 6 full months now and I need some hope. The depression and anxiety are overwhelming.

Still have trembling hands, super fatigue, and major stress. When can I expect to turn a corner here? Sleep has improved, body aches are better, but I am physically so weak for all of this.

I went cold turkey from .25 of xanax (used for about 7 months) and my big upswing occurred in month 7, each wave of symptoms has been weaker and less intrusive, but they still arrive. I have been able to take control although there are struggles with it on some days. Stay strong

7 th month was when I started to feel some hope. Im at 9 months now. The DP/DR was horrible I would say I'm just starting to feel like I'm on this planet. I've had all the symptoms. The worse for me was the nerve pain. I have been disabled by this. I can finally say the tourcher  is subsiding. Hang in there. Its a very slow process however time is the only cure.