4 months today!

[dr...]

I am four months off the poison.  The last month was very good as I turned a huge corner in healing.  I feel so much better than while tapering and even than three  weeks ago.  I only had one panic attack in the last month and that was two weeks ago.  I didn't freak and it passed.  My morning crappies are gone for the most part.  Every symptom is less and a lot are gone.  Even my tinnitus is gone most of the time. I had sooo many symptoms.  I don't scan my body every minute for something wrong and my dp is very rare.  I am able to eat in restaurants, go to shows, and even drive over bridges and on freeways.  While it is uncomfortable at times it is not outright torture. 

I still get fatigued way too much though.  I am fine one moment and then I get whacked with a wave of exhaustion.  it sucks.  I also get symptoms almost every day but they usually pass quickly.  Too many random things to list all of them. 

The key part of all of this is that I am no longer just trying to survive each day.  I feel good part of the time and actually enjoy doing things instead of pretending of having fun.  I can deal with this as I am hopeful I will continue to see improvement.  Hope this update helps some BBs behind me.       

Drew,

I'm so happy things are going well and you're feeling better and better all the time.  :thumbsup: There's nothing like a success post to raise my spirits and be less afraid of being done.  I'm almost there but will hang on a bit longer to hopefully heal more and minimize symptoms, ala eliz and DP.  Your great attitude will see you through to complete healing.  :)

:smitten:

I am able to eat in restaurants, go to shows, and even drive over bridges and on freeways.  While it is uncomfortable at times it is not outright torture. 

The key part of all of this is that I am no longer just trying to survive each day.  I feel good part of the time and actually enjoy doing things instead of pretending of having fun.  I can deal with this as I am hopeful I will continue to see improvement.  Hope this update helps some BBs behind me.     

I can't imagine being able to drive on freeways yet ..you have made some huge progress! Congrats, my friend! I'm just one month ahead of you ...5 months since I jumped off of Klonopin after a l-o-n-g, s-l-o-w taper. Your doing great!

Good job man. You have healed pretty quickly. My anxiety/panic attacks are gone completely but I still have a crap load of symptoms myself. Obsessive thoughts, physical sensations, hallucinations, morning sickness, dp/dr, man this crap sucks.

• 2 weeks later...