Welcome to the team Eastcoast62!!!

[Ju...]

Please join me in welcoming Eastcoast to the team!!!  We are so fortunate that Eastcoast has agreed to help out and know that she will be a great addition to the team.

Thanks again East.  :thumbsup:

Juliea

Welcome east!!

We very much appreciate you helping out here on the team, thank you so much for taking on the position of moderator, you will be just wonderful!

pianogirl  :smitten:

Welcome east!

We are delighted you have joined the team, thank you for giving your time to helping here on this great forum :thumbsup:

Look forward to working with you

Mags :smitten:

Annie,

You epitomise the saying "tempered by fire."  I have seen where you were and where you are now.  Even when you were in the thick of this madness we call benzo w/d you were able to reach out to others with kindness and compassion.  I have all the faith in the world you are gonna be an awesome moderator!

WTG Girl!!!

:smitten:

China

Thank you all very much. This is a new role for me, a new step. I am learning a lot of new stuff, its a little overwhelming right now.

But I want to give back to the one place on this Earth that helped me during those long horrible months.

east

:smitten:

Hi Eastcoast,

You deserve it! You are going to do just fine as a Moderator on the BB Team. I was a Team member in the past and it felt good to be a part of the team, giving back, helping others and finding the unique support of being a part of the group.

Enjoy yourself and take care.

Love,

Summer :smitten:

Hi again East,

It is so good to hear from you! Thank you for your kind words about my username! I wanted to pick a name that would make me smile and hopefully bring up a relaxing image when others looked at it. One day we will all meet in a Summer Meadow and have a picnic and remember how it used to be and how much better we feel now.  :)

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556/smrmeadow/PhotosToGoUnlimited-T-1127945.jpg

I hope you continue to feel better and better. I read your success story and was inspired. You are an inspiration. I am glad you finally figured out it was the drug that was making you do disabled and ill. I had a similar experience. It is good to finally know and then know how to get well again.

Love you,

Summer :smitten:

Congratulations, Eastcoast. BB would be lost without you. Your posts are wonderful to read and you have given inspiration to many who are suffering while struggling yourself. I hope others will benefit from your wisdom as much as I have.

Love Buddy

Thank you!!! I really appreciate your replies to at least two of our members...very supportive and caring. I cant possibly read every thread, but follow a couple and your name always pops up.

east

:thumbsup: