4 months today!

[Lo...]

My ticker is a day off! Today marks 4 months off!  :clap:

I'm still struggling at times but still functioning (working, picking up my son, went out to dinner on Sunday, went to BJ's on Monday). Thank God for BB's...I'm going to get my hormone levels checked...never had this done. If my hormones are off then maybe getting them back in order will help a lot! (Thank you to a BB member for making this recommendation)! Stay tuned!

What am I dealing with:

Most bothersome:

Disequilibrium (although I have had a couple of positive windows where I was walking pretty good...Friday I walked through the parking lot with great balance, relaxed...no anxiety)

Feeling like I am always moving (I wish this would stop) 

RLS (I did increase my magnesium and it is helping)

Heightened anxiety at times (this also messes with my balance)

Inner ear stuff/head pressure/jittery eyes (feel pressure mainly on the right side) started doing eye gazing exercises and epley manuever to help out

Heart Palps (not as much as in the beginning but still there)

Shortness of breath (again...not as much as in the beginning)

Facial sensations (feels like someone is pulling at my face)

Internal vibrations

Have this strange head twitch when I type (more anxiety)

Things that have gotten better: 

My mood is more positive

Wake up refreshed

I believe more in my healing than I did before

Leg weakness (decreased) knock on wood

Twitches (decreased) knock on wood

Light sensitivity (actually enjoyed the sunshine today)

Sound sensitivity (able to listen to music at my desk and while driving again)

Nausea (it was bad for a bit but getting a lot better)

Spatial orientation (being around a lot of people or in huge spaces freaks me out sometimes) but it used to bother me all the time

Started light weight training

Restarted yoga and tai chi

Exploring more...went out to meditate by the river after having a rough day...I was alone and it felt great! (Will do this more often)

I try not to sweat the small things...my son broke the dvd player this morning...I was upset for a second and then it went away...now I have a project for the weekend...get the Elmo DVD that is stuck in there out lol!

Praying that when month 5 rolls around that all symptoms will go away for good!!!!

Thank you everyone for encouraging me, praying for me, not judging me...it is very tough at times...but I have to make it! Thankful for great doctors who believe in benzo W/D, learning from me and are helping me out! They rock!  :smitten:

Happy 4 months off to my jumping buddy Drew! Same day!!!!!  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Wonderful!  And looking forward to an even brighter 5 month update, LM!  Onward and upward ...  :smitten:

Thanks abcd!!!!!!  :smitten:

Hi LM,

I am so happy for you! It is encouraging to read your list of improved symptoms. Best to you as you continue to heal.

Warmly,

Carita

I try not to sweat the small things...my son broke the dvd player this morning...I was upset for a second and then it went away...now I have a project for the weekend...get the Elmo DVD that is stuck in there out lol!

Thank you everyone...I know deep in my heart that as the seconds, hours, days, weeks and months roll on more of the bothersome list will decrease until I am symptom free!

Oh and I got not one Elmo dvd out...but two last night! That's where they went lol!

:smitten:

Sounds like you are doing very well. Good job keep up the good work!

Thanks Rar!!!! You're doing very well! Took your advice...got some more sunshine! It helps!

Four months off - a nice bank of time that benzos can't take from you.  :thumbsup:

Thanks sweetie! Waiting for the day that I am symptom free! Praying the worst of the storm passes by soon!  :smitten: