For Those With Lactose Intolerance

[al...]

Hello,

I've begun a micro-taper today (at .001 start) for 2 mg K, using "Lactaid" brand whole milk. It is homogenized and has full fat. The K does seem to dissolve into it and does not "float" above the liquid. It took me a couple of trials to prepare the correct concoction as I'm both mathematically and chemically (no pun intended) incompetent. I used a homemade mortar and pestle (don't ask), 1 10 ml syringe and 1 1ml syringe, the lactose free milk, and the rat poison. Lastly, I had a lot of support and encouragement from SG57.

Just wanted to inform anyone out there who is attempting LT that you can do it being lactose intolerant.

• 3 weeks later...
[55...]
Hi alizarin, I'm also on 2mg of k per day.  Is the Lactaid still working well?  I'm thinking of trying it.  Do you shake the milk or just swish it? 

Hello there,

The Lactaid works perfectly, although I have been holding now for about a month due to other health issues. You treat the Lactaid as you would regular milk. Lactaid has full fat just like whole milk. So after you've dropped your pill into the milk, you shake it or stir it, and preferably leave it overnight. Shake it once or twice throughout the day but that's not really necessary. Then I shake it again before drinking it. Afterwards, I pour distilled water thrice into the container that had the Lactaid in order to consume any remnants.

Hope that makes sense. Any other questions, feel free to let me know if I can be of help!

Hi alizarin, I'm also on 2mg of k per day.  Is the Lactaid still working well?  I'm thinking of trying it.  Do you shake the milk or just swish it?

Just read your signature. Please wait at least 14 days for your body to become accustomed to the Lactaid, even if you've done this previously with another type of milk! There's no need to rush. I'd also strongly advise making smaller pulls with your syringe.