Author Topic: The body twitchers group  (Read 19307 times)

[Buddie]

Re: The body twitchers group
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2014, 11:25:03 pm »
[...], I used to be skinny when I was younger but I've gained weight over the years.  I'm probably about 10 lbs overweight now.  Don't know if that helps
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2014, 12:31:40 am »
Page: It is a maddening experience to be sure. It is very freaky when it happens as I am trying to fall asleep because it is very jarring and startling. It makes me feel very on edge then and then I can't relax and fall asleep because I don't know when the next one will strike. I have set up a nighttime routine that helps: a glass of milk and a hot bath about an hour before bed. Then I have my hubby give me a massage. The bath helps the most to relax my muscles. If I don't take a bath I definitely twitch.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2014, 02:11:31 am »
Page: It is a maddening experience to be sure. It is very freaky when it happens as I am trying to fall asleep because it is very jarring and startling. It makes me feel very on edge then and then I can't relax and fall asleep because I don't know when the next one will strike. I have set up a nighttime routine that helps: a glass of milk and a hot bath about an hour before bed. Then I have my hubby give me a massage. The bath helps the most to relax my muscles. If I don't take a bath I definitely twitch.
Maybe I'll try the bath.  I tried taking a walk in the evening and that didn't help.

I just laid on the bed to type this and I swear it just started up..the freaky feelings in my legs :(  it's going to be a long night :brickwall:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2014, 06:57:13 am »
My neuro told me that skinny people who works out a lot and too little sleep can give twitchings. But that's under normal conditions. We are in withdrawal and we twitch even if we sit in the sofa all day and sleep 12 hours. :laugh: But being skinny, insomnia and work out may increase our twitchings too I guess.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2014, 07:25:33 am »
Thank God this group is going! I had it all night.

Lots of love,

Buddy

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2014, 07:31:48 am »
I'm not skinny at all. I'm on the overweight side.

Love Buddy

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2014, 08:08:27 am »
Me too! Specially my left leg. Where do you get it? I'm in PMS and everything gets worse then. Wake up after four hours with anxiety. Like in acute. Terrible.

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2014, 08:20:58 am »
I am the same. I get it all over and constantly, H. It's a nightmare and very frightening. It will jolt my hand, my back, my leg, my back, my mouth and then all over again. For hours.

Love Buddy

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2014, 08:39:52 am »
I keep dreaming that this nightmare will end. if I could only get these jerks and twitches under control I'd be well because all my anxiety stems from it!

Love Buddy

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2014, 10:32:50 am »
I feel exactly the same! This muscle symptoms are holding me back. I just got my results from x-ray of calf and hands and there are no pathological findings. No atrophy. So f*** benzo leave my body alone!!! And body please heal faster! I have a life to live! My mom is dying. I need to bee there for her. I don't have time for this shit!!