...forgot my a.m. A-V sub dose, ARGHH!! What to do?? EEEEEE!!

[al...]

OMG-I don't usually write with 'text acronyms,' but just realized I forgot my first dose of the daily 3 on the A-V substitution :crazy:!! I was trying to be all cool 8) and organized as I started week 3 on the sub regimen, and all of the sudden, major speedbump.

After panicking (shouldn't there be a 'panic emoticon' on here!?) for a coupla minutes, I figured I'd take the missed dose asap, and am now planning to just spread out Thursday's doses a bit differently. Maybe I shoulda just skipped the one dose, but I'm kinda freaked out about the missed Ativan :idiot: in particular, coming back to bite me.

I was just stepping down from 2 mg A a day to 1.5 today; not at all confident about leaping from 2 to 1, in one day. EEEEE. I just hope I'm making the right decision, as critical thinking is not what I'm known for: "I'm not nervous-just incredibly alert!" In some ways I'm OCD organized, but when I mess up I go big.

Last night I more or less slept as per usual (i.e. like a vampire >:D), and didn't feel too weird; I took my aft. dose, and then went on a 16 mile or so bike ride...come to think of it, I did find myself passing more people than usual ;D on this cool bike touring trail I ride on, and even whipped by a few motorized scooters (who aren't supposed to use the trail, tsk).

Although I was kinda tired afterward, I found I was pretty wired :crazy: for the rest of the evening, but didn't clue in to my skipped meds till I got out dose #3. Wonder what that indicates re: psych/physical ramifications? I mean, I've was taking some aft. doses a few hours late when I was waiting to start sub, but that didn't seem like such a big deal.

Sooo, I think I'll wind this anxiety-rant down, and try to do some stretching and chill, BUT if anyone reads this and has any immediate thoughts, I'll be up (splitting the atom? mediating world peace?) for a few more hours, and checking back.

Thanks in advance if anyone has any feedback/advice!

Go BIG or Go Home , I always say  ;) do nothing half way , ALL in or ALL out , is what I say  :thumbsup: Can't run with the BIG dogs , stay on the porch  :thumbsup: Win or eat dirt  :thumbsup: Live or Die , I'm in let's go  :thumbsup:  :D It'll be OK , don't worry , be happy  :'( Oh man !  :laugh: I messed up , stayed up , and went down in smoke  :D sad so sad , got kicked , zapped , and stunned  :sick: What a let down  :tickedoff: OH Noooooooo.....boom    How was your night ? :)

Allie , I think I would take it and spread out todays doses to adjust ... I think .  :D I pulled one of your deals and I'm still just zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz what ! POST click , You are Timed out  8) Iam crazy

You're the best, Iam-in a class all your own, and that's a good thing  :thumbsup:.I think I scared my catz/dogz (good thing horse was not in house!) tearing around the house juggling pills and throwing myself onto the floor in uncoordinated panic  :idiot:!! After reading your replies, I'm reclining gracefully in my chaise lounge, meditating calmly 8)...that is after having a good giggle at YOUR redoubtable writing  :smitten:. Heehee...we're gonna make it, if character counts?!

P.S. Iam, you are definitely GOOD crazy, buddie...oh, and I missed my 'middle/aft' dose, but like you say: "Go all in!" Gonna be fine  :thumbsup:...

Allie , Hope you didn't have any major problems with the dose being late . I've done the same thing and it worked out OK , so far . My heart was doing a hula dance last night . I was late taking my medicine , just forgot  ::) I write it down and have it layed out and still missed it . Need to set an alarm , I guess .  :thumbsup: The lower the dose the MORE important it is to not be late , I think .  :idiot: Be careful with the c/o  :thumbsup: Seems to get iffy for some people  :sick: We're gonna make it  :smitten: With THE LORD's Help  :smitten: Shalom , Iam  :thumbsup:

Well whew, I did stay up all night  :crazy:, but got my doses back on track yesterday; had an alternately groggy and hyper time of it, but no hideous sx, so I'm just thankful for that. ....A lesson to be a little more disciplined/less distracted, ahem :-[ / 8). Thanks again to Iam  :smitten: for leaping to the rescue  :thumbsup:; considering Iam is already a horse person, all that is required is a white steed and a suit of armour ;D. Maybe I need a watch/phone with an alarm, in the meantime??