Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

3 months benzo free!!!!

[Lo...]

There were times when I didn't think I would be able to make it to 3 months free but here I am! I wish I could say its been easy but it has not been. it's so hard to be in withdrawal with all the everyday life stresses as well. but i am here to tell someone that if I can do it so can you!

I'm very thankful to God that im able to still work and I have tough times but I keep my faith that I will be totally healed one day very soon!!!

here are some symptoms that I am still dealing with:

some heightened anxiety,.some head pressure not as much as before,.disequilibrium meaning my balance is still off, inner ear disturbance, reading bothers me sometimes because of my eye focus, some nausea and everytime i move my head too fast it bothers me I also experienced some leg weakness.

Now for the good news like I've said before I am able to work full time job, still care for my almost 3 your old son and I am a single mother, I take walks daily and last night was strange but good I was able to enjoy a cool summer night. I really took in how the sky looked and how the breeze felt and on my skin & I was happy. I've noticed subtle changes in the right direction and I will take that!!!

anyway I am praying that this third month brings a lot of healing like it has done quite a few people on here!

Happy Healing!!!

Congratulations LovingMother!!!!! I know what a challenge it is, but the best is yet to come. Thanks for sharing.

Love Jackie :smitten:

Hi Jackie Brown! (I love your name)! Thank you so much! You're 2 months ahead of me. How are you doing???  :smitten:

Hi LovingMother, I am doing pretty well compared to were I've been. I might be in a wave of sorts right now. Body pain :tickedoff: I cant wait to say I am well! Lets keep in touch. I want to hear how your getting along.

All my best

Love Jackie :smitten:

I hear you...waves suck but we will make it. The head pressure is back but I am gently pushing through the day  :smitten:

Would love to keep in touch.

Yes...that is my motto! I have come a long way. If I knew benzos would jack me up I would have never started...just when I was seeing the light from one illness I now go through W/D!

BUT...I Will Be Healed and Cured :-)

Hi Lovingmother,

I am so happy for you and hope to be joining you in Benzo Freedom Land on Friday.

Keep being inspirational!

Thanks Rar!!!!! Healing is happening. I have a window for 2-3 hours one eve and then the next day a wave...then a window...then a wave...praying that a huge window just opens up!  :smitten: