Where do I go/post to get a titration schedule for my does of klonopin

[Lo...]

Trying to figure out where to go and get the plan tailored for my klonopin 3mg three times daily as needed. Started to try and ween myself, but withdrawal symptoms are manifesting.

Thanks in advance.

[13...]

There's not one standard model for tapering.  If you adhere to the Ashton model, you could reduce your current dose by 5% every two weeks (slower taper) or by 10% every 10 days (faster taper) or anything in-between.  Some people taper faster than Ashton recommends; some slower.  Some people reduce their dose every day by 0.5 or 1% (ish).  You can reduce any or all of your three daily doses.  It's good to listen to your body when deciding which doses to cut.  If you feel the best in the middle of the day, then perhaps the mid-day dose is the first one to cut. 

Some of how you approach this will depend on how you want to do your taper.  You can cut pills, shave pills, dissolve pills in a liquid...  a few people have talked about getting compounding pharmacies to make their tapered doses for them (can be expensive).  Some approaches require that you have a decent balance to weigh your pills/powder.  Liquid approaches work best if you have a graduated cylinder (readily available and inexpensive), but not everybody does well with a liquid taper.  Again, one needs to listen to their body.  There's no way to know in advance how well a specific approach will work for you.

I'd suggest you do a little reading, maybe ask some additional questions, and decide on how you want to approach your taper.  Computing the numbers is really easy once you know how you want to approach your taper.  While we're not really supposed to give specific advice to you on what cuts to make and when, you'll probably find a number of us are willing to give 'theoretical' approaches if you provide enough information.

• 2 weeks later...