Article about a new pain killer out and how addictive it is !

[de...]

In the beginning I asked for an opioid to help me sleep.  They had helped me in the past and I never had w/d I could not deal with including now.

The doc put me on benzo's and I lost 2 years of my life living in hell.  I WISH TOO GOD I would have bought street drugs now :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:  I'd have been 1000X better off in the short and long run shooting heroin and at least in tolerance you can still feel "NORMAL".  Opioid's do not brother me as they are natural to the bodies pain processes and easy to taper. No waves and no windows no benzo bullshit.  Synthetics like Benzo's are not good for the brain since they raise glutamate on taper.  One report I read said that tapering 2mg klonopin at tolerance was like eating 8000 grams of excitotoxic MSG.  Still MSG proponents say MSG can't kill you but the benzo did not kill me either, I just felt like killing myself that's all. I had an MSG like headache for 2 years.  A baseball bat across the head does not kill most people but it sure hurts like hell, can't kill you? Not the point at all.

Also the tylonal in the norco and percocet cause massive damage to the liver so I'm happy they came up with a pure form now.  I'm not so much against this drug but long term use it is just silly, tolerance is so fast so for long term pain non of it really works.

I am not anti drug just anti benzo as it's a bad bad bad drug.

i couldnt agree with you more if i had known this i would have went on the streets and gotten whatever..but we didnt know any better..and glad the headaches are gone and your on your road to recovery and so glad you found out after 2 yrs..i have lost 33 yrs of my life all the yrs when i should have been out enjoying my life and can never get it back..and now my kids are grown and i have grandkids.

and if thats what its like getting off 2mg of k..i am going to have a ride getting off of 4mg..i am scared but i know this is the only choice that i have.

glad your out of hell birdman take care of yourself !

i couldnt agree with you more if i had known this i would have went on the streets and gotten whatever..but we didnt know any better..and glad the headaches are gone and your on your road to recovery and so glad you found out after 2 yrs..i have lost 33 yrs of my life all the yrs when i should have been out enjoying my life and can never get it back..and now my kids are grown and i have grandkids.

and if thats what its like getting off 2mg of k..i am going to have a ride getting off of 4mg..i am scared but i know this is the only choice that i have.

glad your out of hell birdman take care of yourself !

This is such a long road, it really sucks  :'(    We just have to go slow and keep working on it.

My last s/x is a killer case of tinnitus but it does get better but it's so slow  :'(

I wish you well too deep on this weird journey we are on, still can't believe it happened to me on some days.

Best wishes  :smitten: