• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Lo...]

• [...]

• [do...]

• [bu...]

My God I pray so. I cried a lot of tears this morning. I'm just starting to get frustrated that more than a half a year has gone and I'm still battling with stuff.

have a couple of people that personal message me keeping me encouraged. they to have or are still battling chronic illnesses on top of withdrawal but a lot of us deeply believe that the withdrawal is really taking over.

so I just do what I can. Pray for me.

I have prayed for you, and I will continue! Please,pray for me as well!

This is a tiring process! Hard to believe it takes this long! I'm ready to feel normal and move on with life, it will come! Today is a great day! I hope it stays!

:smitten:

I do pray for you...all of the BB's...in my daily prayers because we all deserve happiness and wellness!

I didn't and neither did my doctor. Otherwise I would have dealt with the anxiety, did something natural (which she suggested) and let the Lyme treatment really take hold. I would be 100% by now if it weren't for this crap.

hi everyone so I took a walk this evening with my son. the walk was almost one-half of the length of the parking lot which is a tremendous accomplishment I'm very happy for that :-)

but when I got home I felt more head pressure and rocky boat sensation and as if someone was pulling at the back of my head :-(

I'm assuming I feel like this because I seriously challenged my equilibrium. probably after work I'll walk again tomorrow.

Hi GMIT, this morning was okay but I ate something that didn't agree with me and I now get somewhat motion sickness after I drive to work...this is the pits :-(

I'm sorry! This crap needs to hurry up already, huh?

Dear Lord, please heal LM quickly, and allow her relief in the meantime!

:smitten: :smitten:

Amen GMIT! It does need to leave me. I had some awesome windows while tapering...it was like a glimpse of what life would be like for me once I am on the other side. So this is hard...I feel like I am back to square one and that can't be.

I have to be healing.

Yes, you are healing. Your brain/body are now making adjustments, learning how to do what it's supposed to without that wicked drug! Unfortunately, in doing this it leaves us with these unimaginable symptoms that are so bad!

Healing,healing, healing!!!!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

It is! If your body says rest, then rest! As long as you listen to when you're feeling better and will try again!!

You are doing awesome!

Hate hearing about those who are 10-15 months out having a hard time all the sudden!

Thanks Hayden...I try to do daily walks...I will take a shorter one today and build my way back up to a longer one.

Hi LovingMother and all.

I went out for my morning walk today.  Half way through I started getting the boaty feeling and thought of this thread.  It amazes me how that one little pill causes so much disruption in our bodies even after discontinuing it

My heart palps ate constant and seem so loud that I'm surprised no one else can hear them..  or the tingling sensation throughout my body.  Or not being able to put sentences together.

Time will heal and it is good to chat here with others who are.going through similar things.  Otherwise we might end up back on the drugs, at the doctor more often and think we are going crazy. 

I liked a previous post here that said to take time to rest.  Today will be that day.

Thank you!

Domestic Advisor

DA, you are doing great!

We do what we can! Maybe push ourselves a bit, but if our bodies say "no" we have to listen! The point is to heal, not suffer anymore than this wicked drug is already putting us through!!

Be well!!

:smitten:

I definitely feel for the people in protracted W/D just seems like it will never end. I will listen to my body. Right now it is craving a salad (YAY)! It might rain tonight so I might just chill out and walk tomorrow.

DA I am praying for you...this is the last wave! Praying on it.  :smitten:

Thanks for prayers and encouragement.  Sending hugs to each of you!

Just made a green smoothie...feel much better eating clean.  When I cheat my body pains