Need Help with Lorazepam(Ativan) titration taper please

[Om...]

Hey guys, I tried doing a standard dry cut taper twice and it went badly, so I'm going to try water/milk titration. I realize I'm at a low dose, but I'm having problems. I was thinking of cutting 1% of my maximum starting dose per day, and holding as needed. ( so it would take roughly 100 days till I quit for good) Is this a good idea or should I go slower? Any advice will be well received. My dosage is in my signature. Thank you and god bless.

To be a little more specific, I take 3 tablets a day, each tablet being 0.5 mgs.(my doctor wont switch me to valium, or any other benzo for that matter) I plan on using a 100 ML graduated cylinder with 1 ML increments. I cant wait to get off this garbage. Also, should I use milk, water, ora-sweet, ora-plus, or a combo of any of the 4? How long will the solution keep in the fridge? Thanks in advance  ;)

I found a compounding pharmacy near me and I'm thinking of going that route but ill keep this thread open. If anyone answers I can use it as a back up plan. Just trying to get everything in order