Very dizzy today. Could it be the Benadryl?

[Mi...]

Started taking Benadrly a few days ago to help me sleep and today I woke up very dizzy.

Its not going away.

Has anyone had problems with taking Benadrl and getting very dizzy?

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Michael, dizziness is a w/d s/x I've had it for months. For me benadryl doesn't work well. It makes my coordination worse. I don't know about dizziness because I'm always dizzy. But maybe stop taking it for a few days and see.

Started taking Benadrly a few days ago to help me sleep and today I woke up very dizzy.

Its not going away.

Has anyone had problems with taking Benadrl and getting very dizzy?

Thanks,

Michael

I sometimes take tylenol pm that has 25mg benedryl in it.  I'm usually somewhat groggy the next day but not more dizzy than usual.  :D

Hi Micheal,

I take benadryl and it doesn't seem to make me dizzy. Although I did have waves of dizziness, where you feel like if you move to fast you will fall over. Kind of like when you have a bad flu. I started taking a multi vitamin with iron, and it went away. I know alot of people can't take supplements, but that did help me. So I think I was a little deficient in iron?

I didnt take Benadrly last night and no dizzy today.

Maybe a coensidence, but I'll take it either way.

Hope y'all are doing well today,

Michael

Thanks for al the replies.

I wont take it for a few days and see what happens,

Michael

Micheal,

I can take a half a tylenol pm two consecutive nights if I push it and take it a three straight nights I have the same problem. Try not to stress, you should feel better within a couple of days.

Dave