travel for job and worried about liquid taper

[ra...]

Hi.  I reduced my clonazepam from 1 mg to 0.5 using dry cuts and am now considering using liquid titration for the balance.

Do I really have to use a mortar and pedestal and an electric mixer like i have seen on some videos?  These things are going to be complicated since i do all this air travel.

Can anyone suggest other options?  Can you just grind it up with a spoon and stir it really good?

thanks

Mixer?  Where did you see that?  I am not aware of anyone doing that here and it doesn't sound like a good idea.  Some pill brands break up by simply dropping them into the liquid.  Others seem to need to be crushed to help it along.  You want to choose a liquid that actually dissolve the benzo, if possible.  Whole milk is a good option for K.  You want to avoid water as it just temporarily suspends the K.  Or you could get it compounded at a compounding pharmacy.  Just some options.

Hi. I have only been doing the milk taper for a few months, but the generic clonazepam brand that I use, Qualitest, a light yellow pill, in my own experience, seems to dissolve into whole milk completely, no crushing, no nothing, other than shaking in a sealed container with the milk. I know there is another slightly darker yellow pill, that I have not had the same experience with. My pharmacist knows I am doing the milk taper and that I need to stay with the same generic.

I can't remember where I saw the mixer.  It was a video of things to order before a taper and they showed this tiny personal sized mixer.  After reviewing this site, it looks like i certainly don't need one and hopefully won't even need a pedestal/mortar.

I am hoping mine will dissolve well into milk.