Doubling my milk K mixture Math Question

[Ca...]

Hi.

I am wanting to increase my cut rate, but verrrry slowly. Currently I use 100ml a day for 1mg of generic K. I am currently only cutting .0005mg a day, current dose at .9485mg. I would like to try to increase my cut to .00075mg, and then stay at that for about 3 or 4 weeks, then try to inch up. The only way I see being able to make these tiny cuts is to increase my milk solution.

But just want to be sure my math is correct.

So for example, if I was to start using 200ml of milk in 2 days, and stayed at my current rate of .0005mg daily increased cut, than I would remove 10.5ml, right. As in the current 100ml solution, I would be removing 5.25ml on that day.

I would keep my cut rate the same for about a week, just in case there was any variance in my method with the increase in milk, and then start to cut at .00075mg, which I would believe would then equal .15ml on a 1ml syringe, right???  And that my current cut, of .0005mg would equal .1ml on my 1ml syringe.

If anyone thinks this is right or wrong, please let me know. I hope to start using the 200ml on Thursday, June 26th.

Also, anyone who has increased their milk K solution, did they noticed any initial changes?

Thanks.

It wont hurt to use more milk, but I don't think you need to.  You put 1mg into 100ml so you have a .01mg/ml concentration.  Cutting .0005mg per day is a .05ml cut.  To cut .00075mg you could just increase your cut to .075ml.

But I get the same answer with your math for 200ml, i.e., 1mg into 200ml = .005mg/ml concentration.  .0005mg = .1ml and .00075mg = .15ml.

:)

Thank you SG57 for double checking my math.

I would love to not increase the milk I use as I am slightly lactose intolerant as it is. But to make a cut of .075ml seemed pretty tricky using a 1ml syringe, it seems like it would be a slight estimate every day and not quite right on with the bolder lines of the .05ml and .1ml lines, as I would be needing to guess a little more each time, and that is sometimes already a little bit of a guess with the occasional air bubble that does not seem to want to go away, no matter how much I try. Or are you thinking I am over thinking it, and that a little off each day would be okay because we are looking at such a small amount, and as long as I was moving in the right direction and also not over doing my cut, that all would be okay?

It is so easy to over think this and become too obsessive.  I know I was.  But if we do the same thing each time that is what is important as errors get cancelled out.

Also, if you have been working with this concentration so far and it has been working you should be fine because you are just cutting half again on top of what you were cutting if that makes sense.  The concentration and therefore, accuracy, are unchanged.  Instead of moving the plunger from .05 to .1 to .15 to .2 etc, you would move from .075 to .15 to .225 to .3.  But your position and location accuracy are unchanged from what you have been doing.  Does that make sense?

Do you have a 1ml syringe with 100 tick marks on the barrel to guide you?

:)

Yes 100 tick marks, very little, little, tick marks, but yes 100 of them. So, yes, I follow what you mean. I guess when I am ready to try to increase my cut by a smidge, I will stay with the 100mls for now and see how that works out. I will write myself put a little tentative schedule and it will be harder to keep track of where I am at.

Thank you.