Willing to fight for the right to say no to meds VS insurance cie

[fr...]

Please let me know. Docs want to put me back on the benzo if the antidepressant don't work. I don't even take them but was forced to take them otherwise I might get in trouble with my insurance cie for long term disability purpose. I am healing with alternative treatments (chiropractor, supplements, St-John Wort), doing exercices (lifting kettle bells and working out with maces, doing yoga) light and music therapy and sleep restriction for 6 weeks (and sleep well since 2 weeks!!!!) and I have results.  I am collecting the pills and will prove they are wrong. I have experience with medias and I'm also gifted with writing and thinking of writing a book (in French, and I have a background in translating scientific studies but I might need some help for reviewing). I also have a background as an researcher assistant, so I can interpret most scientific studies and might also have a critical look to their frame of study (and their validity) and, even, maybe with a research as a form of case studies, to prove to insurance cies that it is possible to heal drug free and that ONLY time and efforts  are the key for success in benzo withdrawal. I also have experience (7 yrs) with Narcotic Anonymous and also as a mentor for the 12 steps.  Please message me.

I love u guys  :smitten:

Frenchcowgirl

If you are looking for good resources in a single site, I suggest madinamerica.com, it's an excellent eye opener. 

You could list a whole lot of sx from the a/d and that you cannot tolerate them and that you are getting worse.  There is so much evidence that the a/d not only don't work, but make people feel worse.