Valluim Titration 50ml syringe

[sn...]

Hi Guys

While not keep it simple and place a 2mg tablet in a 50ml syringe of water let it disolve maybe 1 hr take shake out 2.5ml -.1mg and away you go

Valluim has such a long life pure accuracy isnt necessary  More accurate than cutting crumby pills

What do you think

Cheers

Hi Guys

While not keep it simple and place a 2mg tablet in a 50ml syringe of water let it disolve maybe 1 hr take shake out 2.5ml -.1mg and away you go

Valluim has such a long life pure accuracy isnt necessary  More accurate than cutting crumby pills

What do you think

Cheers

Because Valium is NOT water soluble.

[fe...]

Hi

Other members seem to think so what would you use

It's soluble in fat and alcohol. So full fat milk or vodka are most used .

People use Ora plus as well.

And some indeed use water.

My two cents on that is that it isn't as accurate for dissolving but that's from all I gathered here.

I use a compound liquid Valium. 2:1 solution.

Pure Valium,powder in organic almond oil. Done. No cutting,,no weighing, just squirt in the mouth what I need.

I think I will just shave oof my pills too much drama

Was down to 1.5 but had other issues with other meds to now 2mg for 5 days feel stable probably a wee bit tonight

I’m all for keeping things simple (and I think the method I use is as simple as it can get), but the water vs fat (ie whole milk) debate won’t go away, and that concerns me. The discussion over which one is better often becomes a contentious issue, so I prefer to err on the side of caution and go with the fat suspension, because at least there is something there that is suspending the valium, even if it’s only for a shortish time. With water there’s nothing, but each to their own.

Anyway, there are other methods other than milk or water anyway, ie using liquid valium, alcohol, suspension agents or jewellers scales. So anyone who is concerned about using water or milk doesn’t have to use them if they have issues.

The 50ml syringe is an okay idea, but I’m also a bit concerned about any liquid method that makes a fairly concentrated mixture. Just because valium has a long half life doesn’t mean that you don’t have to be careful to make sure your doses are as accurate as possible. Even small cuts/inaccuracies can often be felt. For my money, I will always prefer the 1:100 ratio, but that’s just me.

[fe...]

Does that mean a 100ml syringe

That means dissolving 1 mgr in 100 ml of water.

You can see the method in DiazPams signature, it is really simple.

:smitten:

Moo

Hi

Did the milk thing last night all went good I choose a 2ml reduction at first

What say I choose a 3ml and find that too hard can I come back to 2ml can I control it this way

This not like updosing is it because you allways going down is that right

Like I said before I had a big muck around at 1.5mg

and updose to 2mg now for 5 days so I thought If I do this way it will be easier on the system

Im not exactly stable but I do not want to be on 2mg too long as it will build up in system

Do you think that 2ml is too small at this stage

[fe...]

I'm not really sure from what mgr you originally went and where you are now...

If you updosed just 5 days ago, you might want to indeed try the 2 ml first. In fact, I would wait with reducing for a bit longer to get stable on this dose, but that's my two cents.

If you cut too much, you will notice it at some point. Remember that Valium is long acting and you might not feel it right away. It can bite you in the blind if you think " well, I Still feel good, I'm going to keep goin".

When I did cut and hold, it didn't effect me untill two weeks later!

It is a matter of trial and error, I'm afraid. Just start slow, give it some time to see how it feels and then adjust accordingly.

I do a daily taper as well, but with a compound liquid.

I reduce 0.05 mgr each day, which is 0.1 ml.

And I usually cut each day and then hold a day on the same dose.

You might not notice the effect for a while. If you do start getting worse xs, you can always hold to let your healing catch up with the cut rate..and maybe try smaller reductions.

If you still do well after some weeks, yes, then you might be able to do the 3.

It would really help if you create A signature, so people can see what you're on, how much and how you're cutting. Many Dont go,back to your first post and find it to check what you're doing.

Create signature

I hope that helps...

Let me know how it goes.

Hi Thanks

I was on Lorazapam for 8 months 0.5 - 1mg per day

I switched over to Diazapam 5mgs that was 41/2 months ago

I was on 1.5 for over 1 month

I struggled with sleep and tried an antidepressant 1 off dose10mg made me hugely anxious so came of it

Tried Seqeul to sleep that didnt work Went up to 2 mgs then tried to come down again but didnt work

So now after 5 days feel my stomach getting effects and more of pounding heart feel like I am going backwardsjust want to start reducing again so I dont get any more symptoms

What do you think I need someone to come alog side of me Because I dont know really what to do

I fell the longer I am on this dose the worst it may get

Should I do a dry cut of 0.25