Need Titration Schedule from .5 Clonazapam.....

[ja...]

After much research I am finally ready to start my taper. I need help with a titration plan. I know this will take awhile but I need to go slow as I am in university and need to complete one more semester to graduate. I have provided some information, if you need more please let me know.

Dosage: .5 before bed (2X.25 tablets)

Taking for 8 years (tapered down from 2 mg)

100 ml cylinder

In tolerance but manageable.

I want to do titration daily to a max of 5% every 2 weeks (1% daily)

Do I do 1% for the first 5 days then hold?

Where do I find the clonazapam support site?

Thanks for your assistance.... :-)

okay, i have been monitoring and been a member of this site for about a year. I understand that everyone is in there own healing journey. Since I  totally undersand this I will find my own way...... I wish you all the best! I will achieve my own  journey.......cheers!

Hi jaja :)

Looks like this thread got through the cracks.  Sorry that happened.  I will help you.

What liquid do you plan to use?  What tablet is that that is .25mg K?  Do you have syringes?

You can taper as you want as it is your taper, but my advice would be to find a daily cut that you can take out every day.  There are no planned holds, but hold as needed.  With the right cut holding is generally not necessary.  I can help you find it if you would like.

There is a thread called Klonopin Klub here...

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=57791.6620