Confirm my math please:)

[Ma...]

Hi buddies

Reached a small milestone..3mg v down from 1mg k last summer.. Yeah

I currently mix milk solution for tapering at night and still dose 1mg pill in day. Pulling from evening dose until I get to 2mg total-p.

I have taken 50% out of evening dose..(was 4mg dissolved in 100ml milk)-

Heres the really stupid question- I simply take. 2mg pill and drop in 50ml of milk now-- and keep reducing at same amount .. right?

I think I understand your question.  You used to put 4mg V into 100ml.  You reached 3mg so you now want to take 1mg dry and 2mg liquid.  To make the 2mg liquid you want to put a 2mg V pill into 50ml to get the same concentration so that your liquid cut size remains the same.  Is that correct?

Since the concentration is the same as before, each ml of liquid contains the same amount of V, so to get the same cut you would remove the same amount of liquid.

yes thats basically it. I put 4mg in 100Ml (4mg per 100ML)  now - and have cut 50% out.  I can either keep cutting out of my 4mg 100Ml mix - or put 2mg in 50ML.. right?

I guess my concern is that by taking out the 2mg pill and going to 2mg/ 50Ml (4mg per 100ml) - I will be testing whether or not the amount of valium I have taken out is truly 2mg  - i.e. how precise the micro tapering method really is! I know have cut 50% of the milk - so I should also have cut 50% of the valium  - and have no problems.. but seeking someone to talk sense in to me - or let me know they they dropped pills from their mix and had no problems.

Thank you

M

I see what you mean.  It should be fine.  I used the Roxane prescription liquid and pulled to dose, so I can't offer you direct experience, but I don't see any reason to worry.