The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hi Jasmine,

I'm glad you walked it helps me so much. If you can I would do it everyday or as much as you can. I'm sorry your sx are bad. You did lose quite a bit of sx so that is awesome. You did what you had to do. Try to just worry about working on the anxiety and holding. Like vali said stay at the same dose and do not go up and down. Imo, I would not go crazy with the supplements. Practice good self care, meditate, gentle excercisem eat as healthy as you can and try out the utube videos for anxiety and work with a therapist.

Definitely listen to YouTube anxiety meditations Jasmine.  If you can’t get to a therapist listen to Lisa Romano.  Val recommended her and she is very good.  Your husband sounds like a wonderful man.  Very supportive and wise.

Hi Jasmine. I'm glad most of your symptoms have gone away. I think most of us understand what you're going through. I was a vegetable when I CTd Vicodin and Valium. I agree with D. Just because supplement are natural doesn't mean they won't affect you adversely. You need to start slow and add each one gradually. My supplement plan came from my Integrative doctor after many (I mean tons) of tests. If you can afford it I would recommend seeing one. Mine was a MD but unlike traditional MDs they believe in finding the underlining cause of your problems rather than treating the symptoms. The company is Holistic Health International, All in One (multivitamins and minerals).

guys,

is this normal when you stabilize to feel so fragile?

i had a good afternoon with the kids today, took them for ice cream and the park and now i feel a bit shaky.

will i feel this fragile once i stabilize or is it because of the valium?

do you guys feel this fragile?

i appreciate all of you

guys,

is this normal when you stabilize to feel so fragile?

i had a good afternoon with the kids today, took them for ice cream and the park and now i feel a bit shaky.

will i feel this fragile once i stabilize or is it because of the valium?

do you guys feel this fragile?

i appreciate all of you

I bet all of us could answer that with a yes.  For me, it's a symptom that comes and goes but really, I think it is very common.  Hope it passes quickly.  Mary 🙋🏼🙋🏼.    😘💜🙏😷😘💜🙏😷

Oh yes! Def agree with Mary.  My stress tolerance is very low. You did good today. We dont feel like our regular on shelves. I feel very fragile too.

Mary, are you saying that you always feel this fragile on valium?

No, not always.  I am saying I bet all of us have been fragile at times.  It is a very common symptom in withdrawal but not necessarily one we have all the time.    :)

Jasmine, as others have mentioned it’s a normal withdrawal symptom to feel fragile. I get exhausted so easily. It’s normal. Especially when you have little ones to care for. My son is 5 and he would exhaust me even if I wasn’t trying to get off this junk, but even more so because I am. We have to be gentle with ourselves and grab any bit of rest we can. I remember after my son was born everyone told me to sleep when he slept, I try to do that now, just grab any bit of rest or sleep I can get (I have a hard time napping because I tend to startle awake). This feeling will not last forever, it will come and go. You are in an extra fragile state right now because you had a setback, but you will get through it.

thank you Marie! that is re-assuring!

i am only 7 days from re-instatement.

can any of you take naps?

I do, everyday.  Valium makes me sleepy, Xanax didn't.    Some are good naps, others are nervous kind of naps, but I take one everyday.    :sleepy: :sleepy:  ;)

aw

I do, everyday.  Valium makes me sleepy, Xanax didn't.    Some are good naps, others are nervous kind of naps, but I take one everyday.    :sleepy: :sleepy:  ;)

awesome! that is a great news! do you have night time cortisol surge?

Hi Jasmine. I'm glad most of your symptoms have gone away. I think most of us understand what you're going through. I was a vegetable when I CTd Vicodin and Valium. I agree with D. Just because supplement are natural doesn't mean they won't affect you adversely. You need to start slow and add each one gradually. My supplement plan came from my Integrative doctor after many (I mean tons) of tests. If you can afford it I would recommend seeing one. Mine was a MD but unlike traditional MDs they believe in finding the underlining cause of your problems rather than treating the symptoms. The company is Holistic Health International, All in One (multivitamins and minerals).

JWL

did you ever feel after 10 years on valium that you needed to increase the dosage to calm your anxiety?

i am worried of needed more and more of it, you know like a drug addict if it takes me 10 years to taper.

Oh man.  It's so hard.  So I was watching a youtuber who discusses her Benzo journey.  She talked about how periods are so hard for woman because during menstration, we drop in hormones.  She said it's like having a mini-CT each month.  I thought that was super interesting.  She also says that two weeks after a period is when we feel our best. 

Trishy can you add some oomph to this mask?

3qFHI6p.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .. no need for oomph this mask makes quite a statement all on its own.  :D

🙋‍♀️❤️

3qFHI6p.jpg

That skirt like thing would cover the new Trishy butt we've heard so much about  :laugh:

Trishy, you need to get that Diet Coke caffeine down some more.  How about mixing 1/2 caffeine and 1/2 decaf, could you drink that girlfriend? 

I drink out of a plastic 32 oz glass, 2/3 rd water, alittle unsweetened tea, and light cranberry juice.

I need a lot of water and I just hate it, so I mix things to make it drinkable.  Think on that so you can reduce that Diet Coke some :smitten: :smitten:

What A GREAT IDEA! I think I'll give that a try, half and half  :D genius! I also have had mixed tea and light cranberry with my water but haven't done it in awhile. I would mix water, light cranberry and decaf green tea. It was good but I missed the carbonation.. I suck at depravation  :laugh: :laugh:

Where can I buy that hoop?  :laugh: :laugh:

🙋‍♀️❤️

aw

Sometimes, but they don't usually last long.  It use to scare me more than it does now.  That's how a lot of the symptoms are.  You begin to realize, yes, they are symptoms but they won't last long, and you start accepting them .  Once you catch yourself accepting that, it's a lot easier on you.  :smitten:

aw

Sometimes, but they don't usually last long.  It use to scare me more than it does now.  That's how a lot of the symptoms are.  You begin to realize, yes, they are symptoms but they won't last long, and you start accepting them .  Once you catch yourself accepting that, it's a lot easier on you.  :smitten:

thank you mary! i appreciate your comforting reply

Last night while I was watching TV, my heart raced to 91 bpm then went back down to normal.  NEVER had this before.  Not sure what caused it.  :sick:

Hey woman,

Do you think it could have been your synthroid? Maybe you need that adjusted. I know synthroid can make your heart race. Go get your levels checked. It might be something as simple as an adjustment.

🙋‍♀️❤️

Peace my people ✌🏻I'm out 🙋‍♀️❤️

Peace, one of your people ✌️✌️✌️🙋🏼🙏😷😘🙏😷

JWL

did you ever feel after 10 years on valium that you needed to increase the dosage to calm your anxiety?

i am worried of needed more and more of it, you know like a drug addict if it takes me 10 years to taper.

Yes i did because like any drug it quits working and you need more of it. It took a full blown breakdown for me to realize what a dangerous path I was on. Once I realized the only way out was through, I accepted the fact that I needed to put up with my anxiety and all the other symptoms if I was ever going to heal. That's not to say I didn't updose a few times but I did it grudging with a firm commitment to get off of it.

3qFHI6p.jpg

Well, well GP, I can see you’ve been doing some research on outfits that can bring out the ravishing woman that’s in each of us. We can sure wear it during our visits to the grocery store in this pandemic. You’ve done a great job finding this victorian lady bird attire.

The delicate feathers will caress passersby driving any man crazy with love while we carelessly choose the perfect tomato with our glove-protected hands. The glasses will enlarge the beauty of our eyes giving us that irresistible look that will make any gentleman finally fall on his knees and propose, no matter how long you’ve been waiting. This outfit will finally hook him in.

And look at that hoop skirt! Isn’t it beautiful? It will enhance your figure and at the same time force others to keep at least partly the social distancing.

I think we can say that we’ve finally found an outfit to make us feel classy, ladylike, attractive and yet, completely safe, as the mask will ensure complete protection from the virus while at the same time providing us with a very provocative beak that will make all our friends green with envy as we push people away with our beak to keep the social distance. And the gentlemen will think "look at her, she's so beautiful. I wonder what she's thinking behind that beak".

Go get your ladybird Victorian outfit before there are none left.

[9b...]