Author Topic: Menstrual Support Group  (Read 1116359 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Menstrual Support Group
« Reply #920 on: March 17, 2016, 03:44:29 am »
I've had 5 days of pure hell with withdrawl symptoms and just went to the bathroom and boom... Period! I came straight back to this site to see what the role of hormones is withdrawl. I was fully convinced this was the worse day I've had since early c/t.

You ladies sure made me feel so much more normal!!

I have never had PMS ever in my life. I know I'm lucky, but all my symptoms feel 2x worse than a week ago.

Also I have had very little appetite for the last 4-5 days and this is really really not like me.

I don't have any cramps or breast tenderness and the period was a surprise to me but I believe this is so because I've been working out a LOT to combat these horrible symptoms.

So any of you have no appetite before period? Is that normal? First time for this kind of symptom since c/t and I'm just wondering if it is because of the hormones.

Phew I feel almost normal from reading a few pages! 😘
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #921 on: March 18, 2016, 12:43:57 am »
[...] - I've been the same way for the past few months. Not having an appetite before my period seemed odd which is why I started noticing it because it seemed so weird. Despite being on BC for a million years (I was supposed to be married on Saturday - that's an entirely different story) my periods have been erratic since I stopped K c/t. It's been a bit of a roller coaster to say the least.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #922 on: March 18, 2016, 03:04:02 am »
So weird, I usually have the opposite problem. I eat all month, too much!

[Buddie]

« Reply #923 on: March 08, 2022, 07:02:03 pm »
Hi Ladies, I used to be on this thread a lot and wanted to come back and tell you that ramping up of symptoms due to my period is a thing of the past. It really does even out and get better so hang in there all. I know it doesn’t seem like it while in the throes of this but it really will lift and get better ❤️‍🩹

[Buddie]

« Reply #924 on: April 17, 2022, 12:45:41 am »
hi group,
was wondering if anyone had some thoughts/advice?  I am 51 and tapering off Xanax.  my period this month was ten days late and I am in day two of my cycle and feel like my symptoms are nearly acute level.  last weekend I was able to fully participate in life, then two days before I started things went south and now, as of today, they feel even worse.  has anyone else experienced in perimenopause, after a period being late that your symptoms are much worse when the period does arrive?

[Buddie]

« Reply #925 on: April 17, 2022, 02:46:07 am »
Day 4, panic attack burning everywhere and continually burning thighs since it started, hate periods

I hate them too.  I ended up in the ER this last one because my stomach pain got so extreme.  Everything gets so much worse!
I cant take it anymore. Even my vision is messed up

Hugs to you!  I wish I could do something to help!
Doing better, for now... lol.  Periods are the worst

[Buddie]

« Reply #926 on: April 26, 2022, 05:21:22 pm »
Through a simple but catastrophic mistake this thread was merged with another and has become unusable but if it can still be helpful for searching by member username.