Author Topic: Menstrual Support Group  (Read 73354 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Menstrual Support Group
« Reply #1110 on: July 22, 2020, 07:15:42 pm »
That is promising.  I AM DREADING AUG. 10- this is when I will get my next period.  I was traumatized by my last one.  Geez
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1111 on: July 23, 2020, 01:39:11 am »
That is promising.  I AM DREADING AUG. 10- this is when I will get my next period.  I was traumatized by my last one.  Geez

Mine should start August 1st.  :(.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1112 on: July 23, 2020, 03:11:08 am »
should I mark you ladies on my calendar in red pen?....lol
Sorry had to joke...its either laugh or cry in this.

I'm schedule my life around it right now.....

But "Miss fortitude" on a thread today commented on this saying hers were bad too but now are not. I was glad to hear that!

[Buddie]

« Reply #1113 on: July 23, 2020, 04:06:11 am »
should I mark you ladies on my calendar in red pen?....lol
Sorry had to joke...its either laugh or cry in this.

I'm schedule my life around it right now.....

But "Miss fortitude" on a thread today commented on this saying hers were bad too but now are not. I was glad to hear that!

LOL Iím just dreading it cause itís coming soon!

[Buddie]

« Reply #1114 on: July 24, 2020, 12:38:23 pm »
It is just the worst! 

Yes, mark us down in red pen.  :laugh:

[Buddie]

« Reply #1115 on: July 24, 2020, 04:14:38 pm »
Iím due to start around the 8th. Misery loves company!  :laugh: :idiot:

[Buddie]

« Reply #1116 on: July 24, 2020, 10:36:42 pm »
Oh man.  It's so hard.   So I was watching a youtuber who discusses her [...] journey.  She talked about how periods are so hard for woman because during menstration, we drop in hormones.  She said it's like having a mini-CT each month.  I thought that was super interesting.   She also says that two weeks after a period is when we feel our best. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #1117 on: July 25, 2020, 06:12:52 pm »
[...]... that is soooo accurate! Can you give me the link to that?

[...] I got you down for the 8th  ;)

Anyone else? I'll call it our symptom tracker.....
Finished mine last week. Get to go to my ob/gyn this week for routine check up - oh yay....

[Buddie]

« Reply #1118 on: August 05, 2020, 07:52:56 pm »

Finished mine last week. Get to go to my ob/gyn this week for routine check up - oh yay....

If anyone wants to know this last period wasnít as bad as the one before!

[Buddie]

« Reply #1119 on: August 05, 2020, 08:11:42 pm »

If anyone wants to know this last period wasnít as bad as the one before!

Thatís great to hear!! Iím due to start in 2-3 days and so far feeling okay. Maybe weíre all going to be spared this month. 😂😂🤞🏻