Author Topic: Menstrual Support Group  (Read 73300 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Menstrual Support Group
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 03:29:26 pm »
[...]- that could be why you are having a rough time today. Hope you start to feel better, I had intense fear a few days ago too- it sucks. Welcome!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 04:31:54 pm »
Hello ladies.

Has any of you stared spotting here and there well before the actual period?
It felt like I was getting my period yesterday. I was emotional and down all day and very anxious.
A restlessness I could not get rid of.
My period is not due for another two weeks at least but I spotted a little last night.
I'm probably ovulating, I felt it.
But I never have before. I'm always on the dot.
I'm worried about it.
During periods I am not able to really cut. I just go so bad. Really revved up xs, almost like I cut a double dose feeling.
I do a daily liquid taper and hate to hold long, since it screws up my continuum.
But it's just impossible to do anything during the period.

If anyone had this, please post? I'm worried....
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 05:44:47 pm »
Moo I believe some do spot at ovulation, chime in? I have not, but Ive heard that it happens and I don't believe that's abnormal. All the other crap can let the door hit it on the way out!  :tickedoff:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2014, 05:49:44 pm »
Moo I believe some do spot at ovulation, chime in? I have not, but Ive heard that it happens and I don't believe that's abnormal. All the other crap can let the door hit it on the way out!  :tickedoff:

I did not know that. I never had that before...
It must be a [...] related thing again..the stuff effects everything.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2014, 07:59:08 pm »
Great idea for a support group, Jenny!  I am ALWAYS hit with worse symptoms right before and the first few days of my period...and seem to cry about it on BB.  This will be perfect!  :) 

I'm there right now, having started my period yesterday.  In and out of waves...UGH! I started noticing the connection back in October, and it used to be much, MUCH, worse during this time.  Also, my cycle was all over the place for many months and it has started to regulate itself again.  So, this all does improve. 

Today I'm feeling a bit jittery, with some chest anxiety, some head pressure, and am somewhat depressed.  It's really hard to tell how much is from my period and how much is brought on by summer vacation having started.  I do so much better with being busy and having lots of people (23 4th graders did the trick! :D) around me.  I will be figuring out my new normal the next couple weeks as I settle in to this new routine.

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2014, 09:39:44 pm »
Hi Healing Hope~ Welcome! I agree periods always send me into a wave and its hard to tell what is w/d or hormones-its very confusing. My periods were very irregular too, but they are getting better. Hopefully in time all these problems will straighten out. Take care, Jenny

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2014, 10:18:10 pm »
Anyone have or get bad breast pain before your period way worse than when on the benzos?? This is bad news for me and miserable! I'm due any day get it over already!

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2014, 10:52:02 pm »
Hi [...]! Sorry, I haven't had that sx, but hopefully someone else will chime in. This w/d does some strange things to our bodies that for sure! Welcome :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2014, 12:36:19 am »
I am part of the tender breasts before period club. It's kind of reassuring for me. As in, "Oh my, I'm so agitated! What now? Why is this happening? Oh, wait. My breasts are tender. It's just hormones and not something totally freaky and terrible."

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2014, 01:24:23 am »
[...] - that has started for me....last 2 months. Short stabbing pains, not constant. Still have tenderness too.

How are you doing? You must be coming up to 6 months free? Are you seeing improvements?