Author Topic: Menstrual Support Group  (Read 83030 times)

[Buddie]

Menstrual Support Group
« on: June 05, 2014, 02:31:17 am »
Hi ladies,

Since becoming a member on this site I have noticed a lot of us having a really tough time with our periods during w/d. I want this to be a place where we can talk, vent, give support and advice about anything relating to our periods. Thanks everyone, Jenny
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Menstrual Support Group
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 02:34:57 am »
Hurray for our new home!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 02:39:08 am »
PERIODS !!!!!!!!!
Thanks for starting the thread. It seems to be a big topic and many people seem to have real bad xs during their period. I get very, very bad during menses. Just unbelievable...
Triple Wd xs and very depressed.
But I won't be a downer on the first page !
 :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 02:45:42 am »
Yes [...] our new home!!
Hi Mom-- yep my sx are sooo bad during the menses, its no fun. Don't worry about being a downer, this is a place to vent! I like the banner too ;)

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 02:52:47 am »
OUR PERIOD PLACE!!!!!!  :yippee: :yippee:
Thanks for getting it started, Jenny  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 06:01:55 am »
Me me me I'm here too!  :yippee:

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 11:43:08 am »
Thanks, Jenny  ;) And hello fellow mensestrettes! :laugh: So, Ill post my last ? from the other thread:
Has anyone named theyre monthly nemesis? I never did and Im thinking maybe that's why she's giving me a rough time of it l8ly?  :-\
So, my last menses was 5/22, Omg,just realizing it's day 14 of cycle, so I did ovulate the other day when I was having cramping. Not only that but I cut another .5mg of [...] last night on day 10 instead of usual day 14  :idiot: I did that b/c Im seeing pdoc today and was determined to tell her Im on 7.5mg now. Here we go...the march toward menses  :tickedoff: and it's yuk, yuk time. Oh dear, Im hoping this cut was not a big mistake, but ladies, Im going with it.  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 02:58:31 pm »
Welcome [...]! The thing about the benzos is they really mess with your cycle. At one point I was getting my period every 2 weeks-- can we say hell! Your doing great on your taper, getting low is so great! Jenny

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 03:05:03 pm »
Hey Iggy!
Down to 7.5!
Well done! How are you feeling?

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 03:12:10 pm »
 :yippee:

Great idea!

That said, I don't dare check my journal to see when I'm due, I'm terrified! ???