The Boy Is Back!

[Go...]

Got to beat this, did just that!....

8)

I'll write more in time, but just to let you know, it's pretty much ALL GONE!.... :thumbsup:

For such a long time I thought (and was told by many 'Doctors')..... "It was me"..... And guess what?.........

IT WASN'T!

......... "That'll be great".....  ;)

8)

I'll write more in time, but just to let you know, it's pretty much ALL GONE!.... :thumbsup:

For such a long time I thought (and was told by many 'Doctors')..... "It was me"..... And guess what?.........

IT WASN'T!

GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful thing for me to read.. I can not even begin to tell you how happy I am that your healed! You have fought so hard  for so long and you Did IT!!! You really did it! I always knew you would !

Im so proud of you ... 

~Jenny

8)

IT WASN'T!

GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful thing for me to read.. I can not even begin to tell you how happy I am that your healed! You have fought so hard  for so long and you Did IT!!! You really did it! I always knew you would !

Im so proud of you ... 

~Jenny

Thanks Jen..... Great to see you're still here, helping out everyone, still..... :thumbsup:

I hope you're doing ok too!.... Isn't it just amazing!?....  :D :D :D

8)

IT WASN'T!

GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so proud of you ... 

~Jenny

Thanks Jen..... Great to see you're still here, helping out everyone, still..... :thumbsup:

You deserve this so much enjoy everyday Got.. Idk if Im much help anymore im sure everyones pretty much bored with my help at this point. I just will never forget the horror this w/d is and will always try and give help if needed. :)

Im doing great im working full time .Work out at the gym full time to . Lifes good again..

8)

IT WASN'T!

GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so proud of you ... 

~Jenny

You deserve this so much enjoy everyday Got.. Idk if Im much help anymore im sure everyones pretty much bored with my help at this point. I just will never forget the horror this w/d is and will always try and give help if needed. :)

Im doing great im working full time .Work out at the gym full time to . Lifes good again..

Lols!.... "pretty much bored with my help"..... You're kidding right?.... As you know, when I was in the 'Horror Show' people like you were a priceless gift!.... :)

I think you'll find, Jen, that everyone else around here probably thinks the same too..... :smitten:

Great to hear that you are back at work full-time again..... I hope I will be again soon too!.... Although, I draw the line at 'going to the gym'..... Ha ha, I've had enough exercise to last me about twenty eight lifetimes!.... :laugh:

Awesome news! So it took 3 years for you to be healed if I'm reading your SIG correctly? Just curious since I'm in month 8 how that month was for you. Thanks and once again congrats! Jenny

Soooooo amazing to hear. I suffered horrible akathesia as well!! It was the worst symptom during acute withdrawal. Ugh!! I am soooooo happy to hear you are doing so well. You did it!!!!!  :)  :thumbsup:

Tina

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:Awesome news! I needed to hear this! I'm on day #23!!!! I have my energy back but the main daunting symptom (rocky sensation/awkward balance). I come on here often to read encouraging stories...so glad you posted!!!!! Congrats and thanks!  :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your healing! Did you do anything different for the akathesia and fear to go away? Did it just leave or was it less intense after 26 months for you? I'm 11 months and still deal with this especially in the morning! Thanks

Hey Got,

i remember you. i am so happy to hear you're healed from this. i am 21 months and still suffering pretty badly. although i had a little turning of a corner about 10 days ago. back in another wave. i sure hope this is healing. how long did it take you? sorry, i have hard time reading signatures still.

pretty

hi, if i get it right you must be almost 3 years off, thank you for coming back ,

i am ever so curious to read your success story, well done. :thumbsup:

8)

IT WASN'T!

GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so proud of you ... 

~Jenny

Hi Jenny

I am not, your words have helped me when I was rock bottom and when you feel as we do day in day out for me now 18 months you need all the hope from you guys that have healed that you can get..

Your amazing Jenny  :thumbsup:

I never had the pleasure of coming across Got until now but I am glad I did as today has been the worst day this 18th month so far..

God I wish it was my time to write a success story, I feel like ive been like this forever and today has felt like an eternity...

I'm writing this from my bed as the head pressure, DP & DR is so bad today I cant get up and function, when I get up to use the bathroom its like been on a boat in a storm with a sever feeling of nausea built in..

I was hoping 18 would be the magic number but no such luck for this low use short term user..

Best Wishes Got and may life from here on be like a never ending fairy tale and may all your wishes and dreams come true..

Jenny we need you to keep steering the ship until we reach calm land again..

Blessings to you both..

Woofs

[eb...]

Hi Got,

Yesterday I was reading one of your posts from April 2013 when you were in month 22 talking about the agitation you had that had never left. Then you posted in Sept 2013 during month 27 that it just stopped. This gave me hope b/c the constant agitation is one of the symptoms I still have and I begin month 28 next Tuesday.

Coincidentally, the next day you posted here saying you have pretty much healed. This brings a lot of people hope.

Thanks so much for stopping in. I also look forward to reading your story.

Take good care! mandala

Hello Got my friend :hug:

This is great news, I am so happy reading this, and so very proud of you

You deserve the very best of everything life has to offer.

Magrita  :smitten:

Got to beat this. What a perfect user name...why...because you beat it ! you should be really proud of yourself. You did it !  :) :) :)

8)

IT WASN'T!

GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so proud of you ... 

~Jenny

Hi Jenny

I am not, your words have helped me when I was rock bottom and when you feel as we do day in day out for me now 18 months you need all the hope from you guys that have healed that you can get..

Your amazing Jenny  :thumbsup:

I never had the pleasure of coming across Got until now but I am glad I did as today has been the worst day this 18th month so far..

God I wish it was my time to write a success story, I feel like ive been like this forever and today has felt like an eternity...

I'm writing this from my bed as the head pressure, DP & DR is so bad today I cant get up and function, when I get up to use the bathroom its like been on a boat in a storm with a sever feeling of nausea built in..

I was hoping 18 would be the magic number but no such luck for this low use short term user..

Best Wishes Got and may life from here on be like a never ending fairy tale and may all your wishes and dreams come true..

Jenny we need you to keep steering the ship until we reach calm land again..

Blessings to you both..

Woofs

Woofs this was so sweet and so nice to say thank you so much. I am so sorry for all ur pain. I really hope you get relief soon. I know this is so hard to fight through after so much time . But your healing everyday even when your hurting. One day your gonna wake and ur sxs will be so much more milder your gonna see relief then healing come your way.

Stay strong friend.... Your very strong and thank you for the kind words again :)

~Jenny

8)

IT WASN'T!

GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so proud of you ... 

~Jenny

Jenny I am little confused I thought you previously said you were healed at 15 months but now your signature says 7 months? would clarify that were healed after 7 months or 15 months?

8)

IT WASN'T!

GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so proud of you ... 

~Jenny

Jenny I am little confused I thought you previously said you were healed at 15 months but now your signature says 7 months? would clarify that were healed after 7 months or 15 months?

WTFK7 hello

Im sorry if I confused you. I was healed at month 15 but in my 7th month I started to feel relief for the first time . I was bedridden for months and in month 7 I was able to start to walk again . I still had allot more to go but felt hope creep in from there on out.

I hope that helps..

~Jenny

I love reading these success stories.

I was on Zopiclone for 5 months (standard dose of 7.5mg) and hit tolerance. Started getting awful WD between doses.

Went to a pdoc and was switched over to Seroquel. It's putting me to sleep, but the SX still creep in from time to time, and no one believes that it's WD. My family, doctors, etc., all think it's my anxiety and OCD.

Can anyone give me some advice and assurance. Is this WD, and if I was on Zopiclone for 5 months, what can I expect ahead of me?

I'm so proud of everyone here. I can't wait to share my story :)

Got to,

This is so great! When did you start turning the corner? Did you feel better at some point?

life

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for responding to my post.

Did you ever had any nasty headaches like me

you have been hit in the head with a 2 by 4

my headache and right eye pain is killing me

I have no hope of healing anytime soon

this is perm

did you ever feel that way

8)

IT WASN'T!

GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so proud of you ... 

~Jenny

WTFK7 hello

Im sorry if I confused you. I was healed at month 15 but in my 7th month I started to feel relief for the first time . I was bedridden for months and in month 7 I was able to start to walk again . I still had allot more to go but felt hope creep in from there on out.

I hope that helps..

~Jenny

Jenny thanks for responding to my post.

Did you ever had any nasty headaches like me

you have been hit in the head with a 2 by 4

my headache and right eye pain is killing me

I have no hope of healing anytime soon

this is perm

did you ever feel that way

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=108779.msg1418877#msg1418877

• 10 months later...

Hi Everyone.

Thanks for your comments and questions... I will get round to replying to them all - in time - but rest assured we all DO heal... 100% definitely.....  :thumbsup:

My particular journey, through this, was nothing short of HORRIFIC... I never thought it would ever end... but... it did... so...................

[move]KEEP GOING!!![/move]

.................. 'The Prize' is totally amazing... you'll see.....  ;)