Valium Taper ( Forget Beakers and Syringes )

[be...]

like i mentioned in a previous post, i planned on experimenting with a liquid taper for when i get down to 5 mgs. of valium. and like a lot of you have mentioned in previous posts, the procedure should be kept simple. well, i don't think it can get any simpler than this. fill an ordinary glass with water. now using an ordinary teaspoon, take out 20 teaspoons of water and place those into another glass. now you will add your crushed 5 mgs. of valium into the 20 teaspoons of water. now you will gently mix to get it evenly dispersed and while you are mixing you will remove one teaspoon of the mixture. DONE! drink ( the remaining 4.75 mgs. of valium ) and enjoy....you have just done a 20% reduction........

[9f...]

Well, I think the problem might be that valium does not dissolve in just water.

And that, especially on lower doses, this might not be very accurate.

Have you looked into the signature of Diaz Pam for her way to do it? There is a link to it.

It's very easy, just need a glass jar and a syringe, from any pharmacy.

If this works for you,,that's great ! Keep us posted?

I myself need to be very accurate with my measuring. Too tricky for me.

I use a compounded ready to go suspension and just draw up what I need from the bottle and squirt in my mouth. Even easier ! No measuring with spoons.

hiya mom.....to make furthur cuts you would just remove a teaspoon from previous reduction then refill with water.....tc..

i never said it would dissolve. i said it would be a mixture and YOU HAD TO KEEP STIRRING when you removed....

[9f...]

I understand...

If that works, it's awesome.

But..... If you would take a look at Diaz's way ( for example..I don't own stock in her method :laugh:)

there are things to consider such as creating a vortex while stirring. Or shaking.

It would be way too inaccurate for me.

I totally get that you would try this.

I just wanted to point these things out in case you did not know...

Take care, moo

[9f...]

Sorry Benzojunkie.... Did I say anything wrong?

I'm sorry if I did  :-[

I didn't mean to upset anyone. Just trying to pass on what I know and read.

You mean you want me to delete my post?

Moo

from what i've read in many posts in BB many have successfully used water in titrating valium but in order not to confuse noobs please remove the post.....again, ty........lol...no, please remove MY post...

• 1 month later...

I like your post because I like simple!  ;D And I get what you were trying to say. >:D

I myself do what I think is a simple LT.

I measure 300 mL of water in a measuring cup (for 300 day taper)

I crush my pill with the pill crusher and put it in the water.

Stir.

Pour into a jar and put a lid on it.

Shake.

With a syringe pull off one ML more than the day before.

Shake.

Poor out half and drink.

Keep in Jar with lid on it so you can shake it when you take the rest of it.

Repeat process the next day. Or you can make it up the night before.

way to go! i'm glad your system is working for you. it just boils down to what one feels comfortable with. i've seen quite a few people in this forum use water with satisfactory results. i'm sure i could have been one of them but decided to opt for OKATZ's vodka method. this method guarantees a true solution. but it's all relative and psychological. continue on with the H2O! now if you would just switch from using a syringe to a measuring 'pinch spoon' like i do to make reductions, you'd be a woman after my own heart!