Why is my stomach so bloated?????

[be...]

Dear god it is horrific!!! I am pretty skinny and in the beginning lost weight but that has stabilized.

The past few days my stomach looks like a bloated tick. I have not changed anything about my food intake or exercise yet I look  pregnant. Looks and feels horrible. I made a cut from 1.0 to .75 v. two days ago. I eat a very healthy and clean diet and am still able to run about 6 miles a day plus hiking so no way could it be fat.

Is this a w/d symptom?

Yes, its called benzo belly. I have it too, its awful. If you type it in the search engine you can find tons of info. As far as I know there is nothing we can do about it, just time

Thanks...I have heard of Benzo Belly but was not quite sure that included bloating.

It is so frustrating and I am trying not to get too crazy about it. I will do a search.

Hi Betterdays - I use Kefir and it works pretty good to keep the bloating down. It is a natural probiotic drink that you can buy at most grocery stores.

Hey There; I am taking probiotics. I stopped the VSL because it was too strong. Currently on Metragenic Ultra Flora and Jarrow. 20 billion a day. Was taking 900 billion a day when on antibiotics for lyme.

Maybe I need more or maybe less...I don't know....Perhaps I will try Kefir and see if that helps. Thanks

I stopped taking probiotics when I wd tram last week....the worst thing ever!....but have been having stomach issues still and not sure if it is still the tram wd, the x, or whatever..anyway, I am starting back on probiotics. Last night I was not in a good way with my gut!

When I am on abx.'s I know the type and strength of pro.'s I need. When I am off abx.'s I don't need the high perception strength VSL but not sure what my optimal dose is. Going w/ about 30 billion w/ 10 different strains right now,

In the past I have taken a D-Lactate free pro. and did not feel as bad. I think a juice fast may be in order to give my digestive system a break.

Hi betterdays,

I can suggest looking through this thread, it is quite big so make yourself some chamomile tea and find a nice quiet spot.

Stomach Healing Place http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=94455.0

If you're having problems understanding why this is happening to you, do not be concerned. I thought I was going through just about every illness imaginable at the time. I could not link Benzo withdrawal to the problems I had/have with my stomach for some reason. Even though deep down, I knew it was all to do with these nasty pills we call Benzos.

Thankfully now, my Stomach problems have improved a lot, that said, I'm not healed yet and still have some way to go before I am sipping on a Orange Moch Frappachino again. See the link thread purly for laughing reasons.

Zoolander LOL

Healing takes time, for some it is quicker than others as you will see. Wishing you well and let us know how your'e getting on.

Bring It On

Dear god it is horrific!!! I am pretty skinny and in the beginning lost weight but that has stabilized.

The past few days my stomach looks like a bloated tick. I have not changed anything about my food intake or exercise yet I look  pregnant. Looks and feels horrible. I made a cut from 1.0 to .75 v. two days ago. I eat a very healthy and clean diet and am still able to run about 6 miles a day plus hiking so no way could it be fat.

Is this a w/d symptom?

I think, yes, it may be. I faced it for few days and I was just shooting the arrow into the dark to understand why it is happening, it was not just coming out but I was feeling also like I am bloated. I stopped taking fiber, I was thinking may be because of extra fiber it is happening then I stopped probiotic. It improved after, I think, 7-8 days and within 2 weeks it was fine. Now I am taking probiotic again but not having that bloated feeling but I still did not start fiber. And yes, I was losing weight, I lost 50lbs. Chances are it is withdrawal. 

Thanks guys...I gave my gut a break and just drank fresh made veggie juices today and skipped the probiotic. Tummy looks and feels semi-normal. I still would not wear a bikini ::)

Gaba in our guts too are freaking out.