shenecker trial

[Ga...]

im not sure which section this belonged in but has anyone heard of this trial?

she killed her two teenage kids. i read she was on 10 different meds. One was klonopin. Two were pain meds.

how can drs do this to people? I feel so sorry for thetwo kids :( it was a matter of time before something set her off and she killed them. also, the way she so easily got the gun.

just thought it was interesting one drug was klonopin ugh

Gard did you see the film of her when she got arrested.....she was seriously messed up, shaking like a leaf.  Her eyes looked empty.  Definite chemical lobotomy.  Also the film footage where she asked for klonopin really made me wonder.  I believe that 99 percent of all these weird murders involve drugs. 

Her husband is a real number...raising money for himself and not caring about her at all.  No wonder she took all those drugs. 

Kathy

yeah

i think he just wanted her on 10 drugs...and then he wondered why she acted nut?

the poor kids :'(

he just took off and left them. the boy had to be driven by her to soccer. ugh

he left the kids in danger plus she drank.

he houldv hired a nanny. her dr or hubby will not be looked at though :tickedoff:

Gard did you see the film of her when she got arrested.....she was seriously messed up, shaking like a leaf.  Her eyes looked empty.  Definite chemical lobotomy.  Also the film footage where she asked for klonopin really made me wonder.  I believe that 99 percent of all these weird murders involve drugs. 

Her husband is a real number...raising money for himself and not caring about her at all.  No wonder she took all those drugs.

i remember when she first got' arrested.

im on a tablet. i cant get any-  of the videos to work.

i wonder if she's still on meds?

Yea, he knew how messed up she was and he definitely had the money to hire someone to take care of those kids while he was gone.  He and her shrink should be arrested.  Instead he's getting rich raising funds for his "foundation".  Grrrr 

I'm sure she's still on drugs.