high liver enzymes when tappering off?

[de...]

i am just recalling to my prior physical in november, i remember that the week prior to blood work i was trying to cold turkey it again, and when blood work came back my liver enzyme were like 85/86, doctor reordered blood work when after  the physical and refil i went back to my 2mg dose. When the nurse pulled the blood the first time the color look different so many she drew it incorrectly or because it was after a workout session liver enzymes are higher.

the week after the bloodwork i go back to get my results, doctor does a new blood work on liver enzymes, wasn't concerned to much since doctor knows my history as a healthy individual with a high protein diet, and active in sports. Blood work came back and liver enzymes were 25/26 which was completely lower than my 1st physical in 2011 when he came back 32/36 ,

because xanax is broken down the liver, do you think the drop in dose effected the liver enzymes, cause he stated if the 2nd blood work comes back abnormal again, than i would need to go for more testing like a ultrasound to see if i have a fatty liver, or worse case scenario biopsy, which i was relieved my enzymes were low when they came back 

Which enzyme, can you be a bit more specific? In liver function test they test a bunch of enzymes. Mine SGOT, SGPT, GAMMA GT were elevate when I was taking benzo, now they are normal.

• 8 years later...

I would also like to know the answer to this one.

My recent bloods have shown higher ALT as well - since I've ceased Clonazepam.