Sleepy Tired From Depression?

[gr...]

[d3...]

Tor ive had my thyroid checked...its all normal range but i know sometimes it doesnt mean everything is OK.

Benzos also mess with our thyroid during use and wd...so its hard to get an accurate read.

Ive been prescribed stims also...straterra...vyvansse, nuvigil...provigil...OMG.

All they did was make my anxiety OUT OF CONTROL and i was still tired!

Yea. I was given adderall. I took it, at first it made me anxious, then I calmed down, But it didn't help and it threw me to 2 nights of no sleep, and depression followed. Not really even good as a band-aid.

I have sleepy depression 24/7.  Major depression when I wake up.  The feeling of still in the struggle feeling isolated from the world and a normal life.

Comes in waves during the day.  So frustrating.  Is it only the K that does this?    I heard V was really bad regarding depression.  I can't handle MORE.

Try

Yes its just 24-7 for me also Try. The K and all benzos effect serotonin, dopamine etc....so its def doesnt help the depression.

Im so tired constantly but that is alot of the wd also Im sure.

Groove,

I thought I was developing a mental illness.  Because this depression has been pretty intense it has come on really bad since my direct C/O. To K.    This forced c/o, w/d from Ativan to K has been tough.......   

Try

Groove,

I thought I was developing a mental illness.  Because this depression has been pretty intense it has come on really bad since my direct C/O. To K.    This forced c/o, w/d from Ativan to K has been tough.......   

Try

I know u are struggling Try. Hang in there. I am also just very confused and worried about this being my normal new level of depression..at times i find that impossible, but its very hard to ignore that thought as the depression is so elevated and constant.

Groove,

Yes the depression is always hanging over me.    I hate it.  And, nobody in my family understands.

It's a mess.  I go to CBT that helps a little, I don't tolerate antidepressants very well.  I feel like I have absolutely no seritonin in my body at all.    Just want to cry all the time.  I feel so hopeless. 

Everyone has left me, even my husband-he couldn't handle my moods and the crying.

Try :'(

Yes zero serotonin it feels like for me also. Its not crying that is my problem. Its...just depression, no joy, no...anything.

Bedridden, extreme fatigue and just wanting to crawl in a hole and die.

Lets pray its mostly chemically induced from the poisons Try. I wasnt this bad before i went into twd.

Yes zero serotonin it feels like for me also. Its not crying that is my problem. Its...just depression, no joy, no...anything.

Lets pray its mostly chemically induced from the poisons Try. I wasnt this bad before i went into twd.

I'd be almost positive it's chemical. I had the depression, not as bad as yours, that went away around 7-8 weeks off. I never really had that until after the Lorazepam. It'll clear up for you too. It could be you're in the thick of the worst of it and that it'll clear up quickly for you once you jump.

I'd be almost positive it's chemical. I had the depression, not as bad as yours, that went away around 7-8 weeks off. I never really had that until after the Lorazepam. It'll clear up for you too. It could be you're in the thick of the worst of it and that it'll clear up quickly for you once you jump.

TY so much Siggy...its just terrible. I wish depression on no one.