Author Topic: I can use my brain to fix things again...  (Read 317 times)

[Buddie]

I can use my brain to fix things again...
« on: April 17, 2014, 03:21:55 pm »
This morning parts came for my broken quadcopter.  I was able to put in a new controller board, wiring and engine.   A few months ago, all I could or would do was sit or curl up on the couch.  I guess that is progress eh? ::)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: I can use my brain to fix things again...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 04:07:41 pm »
Yes it is. I know the feeling. Just this morning I was thinking that being able to do a task requiring more than one consecutive actions; being able to plan it, then follow the plan, is something I am feeling more able to do and that a few months ago I seemed incapable of doing that. Things were disjointed. I couldn't understand how to get from point A to point B.

Now I can and yes it is progress!

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: I can use my brain to fix things again...
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 04:56:20 pm »
Nice one, [...].

Yes that's definitely what I'd call progress so lap it up and be glad you've got the evidence that you're healing.

Enjoy your copter, too.  Wish I had one  :D

:thumbsup: