small amount of amoxicillin put in wound

[Si...]

hi buddies, i had a small cut in the skin above the shin muscle. its a little deep so it didnt heal quickly (maybe due to lower immune system due to benzos?)

i just used betadine for it and after a few days it still wasnt healed. i know about floroquinolone antibiotics warning for those in wd/tapering. i tried to apply amoxicillin powder from the capsule on top of the wound for a few days starting 4 days ago (thats sunday in my local time). in total i think i have just used up about 1/4 or 1/3 of a 500mg capsule over the past few days so the amount is small. could it have contributed to the revving up of my symptoms for a few days now?

this coincided with my eating of noodles with msg 3 nights ago. im wondering if the small amount of amoxicillin i applied to my wound could give significant effect or is it mainly the msg? im having morning anxiety, jitteryness, restlessness. i took 10mg propranolol the other morning and this morning when my heart rate was a little up and worried it might lead to a panic attack. any thoughts? thanks all in advance..

SF

Amoxicillin shouldn't cause you any problems in regards to benzo symptoms, but the MSG may well have.  If so, it should soon start to settle down again.

Challis  :)