Sunshine

[Je...]

Does it make u feel better?  Does it overstimulate u and give u anxiety.  I find I feel almost normal when the sun comes out...

I think a moderate amount of gentle sunshine is good for everyone.  Heat is a different story… summertime heat can be miserable.

Yes Chall I am still on!  :smitten:

I don't know what sunshine is, I live in ND. We are all depressed here bc of the dreary crappy whether. More benzos being dished out prob as we speak! I think sunshine can totally change a persons mood! But ya, really hot weather where your just miserable? No.

[b1...]
When I'm in the sun, I feel better.  Not only that, but after a long day of being in the sun, I sleep normally (no insomnia).  I can't say for sure that it's 100% the sun, because when I am in the sun all day, I tend to be in my yard beating the crap out of my body with yardwork, but I'm pretty sure getting adequate sunlight is a big part of it.

When I'm in the sun, I feel better.  Not only that, but after a long day of being in the sun, I sleep normally (no insomnia).  I can't say for sure that it's 100% the sun, because when I am in the sun all day, I tend to be in my yard beating the crap out of my body with yardwork, but I'm pretty sure getting adequate sunlight is a big part of it.

Me too.  8)

[b1...]

Cool. What projects do you like to work on Challis? 

I recently just ripped years worth of overgrown ivy from a hillside....that was a pain.  Soon, there will be mint and other herbs grown on the hill.  My husband and I bought a nice old house last year, but it wasn't upkept over the years, so there were invasive vines everywhere.  I had to get the hacksaw on the mother root because I discovered it ran under a bit of cement in my front lawn. 

Soon, I will dig up the entire backyard and have a massive veggie garden.  :) I'm going to donate portions of it to our local food bank.  Small community. 

_Tor

My husband is thirsty for sun. We live in Montreal and winter is quite hard. Whenever were sunny days during the weekends in the winter he was taking the car and finding a sunny spot and getting a nap in the car with sun light on his face. It helps him a lot. His psy has a very different theory that increased day light will agitate him ...

We are happy that spring is coming.