Author Topic: Going to do a fade out  (Read 408 times)

[Buddie]

Going to do a fade out
« on: April 16, 2014, 02:27:25 am »
Or if you want to call it a jump date: April 23.

I had gotten down to .008 mg Ativan and jumped, then four days later had a crisis, went back to "the last known dose at which I was very functional" (as recommended somewhere) which was .032 mg and been holding at that for 3 days. I will taper down slowly 1 ml per day from now on until I reach zero.

.000 April 23
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Going to do a fade out
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 05:32:13 pm »
Sounds good [...], how you doing now?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 09:24:26 pm »
Sounds good [...], how you doing now?

She is very busy with company right now. [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 09:34:31 pm »
Or if you want to call it a jump date: April 23.

I had gotten down to .008 mg Ativan and jumped, then four days later had a crisis, went back to "the last known dose at which I was very functional" (as recommended somewhere) which was .032 mg and been holding at that for 3 days. I will taper down slowly 1 ml per day from now on until I reach zero.

.000 April 23

[...]:

Sounds like a good plan to me. [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 07:15:53 am »

:thumbsup: