Can larger cuts be better in tolerance?

[dp...]

Well, making the 10% cut today... I think I've stabilized from the 15mg cut of Armour... but I am no longer going to be a slave to this stuff.. I know what to expect....

... it's just fear of what I have to lose... so, well I may lose friends, grades, w/e during this... but I'm not living this half life any more...

Good for you! The half life sucks. Keep moving so you can get your full life back. Don't be a slave to the poison, keep going. Keep us posted.  :thumbsup:

Screw it. I can't afford to be immobilized. Just look at what a 2.5% cut did to me... and everytime I start to feel like I'm coming out of hell, which I'm getting there, I don't give myself anytime. I need a break.

This is ridiculous, yes, but doing a 10% cut would make it impossible for me to work/school at the moment... not 6 months ago, but now, yes... plus, to be honest, I may not even be in tolerance. Maybe I am. Either way, there have been 3-4 failed cuts during the time since updosing to 15mg, so that has to be taken into consideration.

One thing I learned is to take emotion out of the equation and just try to make the most rational decision I can, and staying put seems to be it right now.