Author Topic: Can larger cuts be better in tolerance?  (Read 1223 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Can larger cuts be better in tolerance?
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2014, 05:34:34 pm »
Well, actually I'm going to get rid of the rest of the Armour thyroid I'm on first... 30mg is nothing from what I've heard, and the last tests I had showed a perfectly fine thyroid... so may as well get that drug out of my system first, and then I'll cut into the Valium.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2014, 05:43:52 pm »
I ended up doing that too. I am tapering off the tramadol first. Circumstances lead me down that path and I m gonna finish it. I did make a double cut of tram and X on Sat and it is still kicking my ass. Intense pain and nausea!!! Still bedridden. Won't be doing that again!! Good luck to you!  :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2014, 06:02:33 pm »
[...],
Healing does occur while tapering and Bart is a testimony of this.

Yes it does. I meant to say complete healing does not happen till we are off the poison. We do heal while we taper.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2014, 06:12:28 pm »
[...],
Healing does occur while tapering and Bart is a testimony of this.

Yes it does. I meant to say complete healing does not happen till we are off the poison. We do heal while we taper.
Hi noser,
Yes, that is definitely, true.

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2014, 06:17:47 pm »
Well, making the 10% cut today... I think I've stabilized from the 15mg cut of Armour... but I am no longer going to be a slave to this stuff.. I know what to expect....

... it's just fear of what I have to lose... so, well I may lose friends, grades, w/e during this... but I'm not living this half life any more...

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2014, 06:23:00 pm »
Well, making the 10% cut today... I think I've stabilized from the 15mg cut of Armour... but I am no longer going to be a slave to this stuff.. I know what to expect....

... it's just fear of what I have to lose... so, well I may lose friends, grades, w/e during this... but I'm not living this half life any more...

Good for you! The half life sucks. Keep moving so you can get your full life back. Don't be a slave to the poison, keep going. Keep us posted.  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2014, 07:41:20 pm »
Screw it. I can't afford to be immobilized. Just look at what a 2.5% cut did to me... and everytime I start to feel like I'm coming out of hell, which I'm getting there, I don't give myself anytime. I need a break.

This is ridiculous, yes, but doing a 10% cut would make it impossible for me to work/school at the moment... not 6 months ago, but now, yes... plus, to be honest, I may not even be in tolerance. Maybe I am. Either way, there have been 3-4 failed cuts during the time since updosing to 15mg, so that has to be taken into consideration.

One thing I learned is to take emotion out of the equation and just try to make the most rational decision I can, and staying put seems to be it right now.