Author Topic: Can larger cuts be better in tolerance?  (Read 1233 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Can larger cuts be better in tolerance?
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 03:58:55 pm »
I don't know, this all sucks so bad.

I've taken a break from tapering Valium and made a cut to my thyroid med just for the time being, because I had to split a pill in half to get 45mg each day... and that was hardly accurate (some days I was getting 40 others 50), so now at least my Armour Thyroid is the same... 30mg every day.

So now that that is that, I will decide on what to do now.

I'm most likely going to do the micro cutting to 10% every 14 days or w/e... either way, I feel constantly sick, tired, brain foggy, nauseated, depressed, to anxious speak, and hopeless. This sucks.

Having leaky gut and candida doesn't help... and I'm eating as healthy as I can...
http://www.fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=ray34iyf
...taking a good probiotic and L-glutamine for the leaky gut... eating as healthy vegan as I can... appetite is all over the place and so is blood sugar.... my blood sugar was good in the 120 after meal to 90-100 before I cut the thyroid from 45mg to 30mg, so hopefully that settles.

This all blows.... at least I'm holding steady and gaining weight, even if I feel weak as can be.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 04:21:47 pm »
Ray - my thought process was that I would rather have more intense pain for a shorter time, than still feel shitty for a year or 3. I fell kind of in the middle with a 9 month taper and I am very glad I am off that crap and healing well. I was in tolerance withdrawal and REALLY tired of feeling shitty. I think we pay either way we taper, slow or fast. Don't overthink it. Just get off it as fast as you can safely do it ! Good healing !
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 04:27:01 pm »
I don't know, this all sucks so bad.

I've taken a break from tapering Valium and made a cut to my thyroid med just for the time being, because I had to split a pill in half to get 45mg each day... and that was hardly accurate (some days I was getting 40 others 50), so now at least my Armour Thyroid is the same... 30mg every day.

So now that that is that, I will decide on what to do now.

I'm most likely going to do the micro cutting to 10% every 14 days or w/e... either way, I feel constantly sick, tired, brain foggy, nauseated, depressed, to anxious speak, and hopeless. This sucks.

Having leaky gut and candida doesn't help... and I'm eating as healthy as I can...
http://www.fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=ray34iyf
...taking a good probiotic and L-glutamine for the leaky gut... eating as healthy vegan as I can... appetite is all over the place and so is blood sugar.... my blood sugar was good in the 120 after meal to 90-100 before I cut the thyroid from 45mg to 30mg, so hopefully that settles.

This all blows.... at least I'm holding steady and gaining weight, even if I feel weak as can be.

Do you have your 25 hydroxy D (vitamin D) levels in the optimum range of 60-80ng/mL?

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2014, 04:40:36 pm »
Sorry you are going through such a hard time, it sucks I know. I have been following your progress for a few months now. Seems you have been stuck on this stuff for awhile. So if you are in tolerance shouldn't you keep moving? If you feel like you have paradoxical effects to the V this would just be your best option in my opinion. If you put your taper on hold to me that seems like you will get worse if you are in tolerance. I know in the past others have recommended to you to keep moving. I am on a daily taper and small cuts are working really well for me. Maybe get a plan together and go with it.. How long do you want to be on this poison? Like Ashton says we don't heal till we are off. My two cents...  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2014, 04:48:06 pm »
[...],
Healing does occur while tapering and Bart is a testimony of this.

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 05:15:24 pm »
Hey guys,

I'm just afraid of the repurcussions of cutting right now... I keep hoping the red rosey pastures are around the corner, and I've waited for months for this.

My fear is that if I cut too much I will then be disabled and have to quit work and school... although every day I go on right now is a living hell... of depression and crap.

This seems like it did with my Lexapro years back... I felt like crap and went back and forth waiting to stabilize and then finally got off of the forums and just tapered in a month or two and everything went well.... too bad I fell back on the train here.

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2014, 05:16:37 pm »
Hey [...], I really doubt it.. I am pale as a ghost as it's been winter here and I really haven't been outside much... so they are probably pretty low.

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 05:23:32 pm »
I'm making a 10% cut today. I know what to expect... I'm not going to be stuck on this shit anymore.

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2014, 05:29:28 pm »
Hey [...], I really doubt it.. I am pale as a ghost as it's been winter here and I really haven't been outside much... so they are probably pretty low.
Depending on how far from the equator you are, you might only be able to get vitamin D from the sun during the summer months.

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2014, 05:30:43 pm »
I'm making a 10% cut today. I know what to expect... I'm not going to be stuck on this shit anymore.
Good luck with your cut.