Author Topic: Some good news  (Read 670 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Some good news
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2014, 03:49:27 am »
Great news [...]!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry if I was too blunt on your dreams topic. I am always open to talk about dreams whenever you feel like it.
Keep the good work!

Hey, it's OK, I was a bit flipped out at the time, you are right, people dream, I dream but some dreams can be a bit messed up in withdrawal sometimes...

It's good to feel sane again... I was probably well over due a break from this, sometimes a taper hits a bump in the road and it's never a good idea to just keep on, the brain knows when it needs a rest I guess.

Thanks so much you guys, I was a bit manic really, I thought I was going to have to reinstate... seems I just needed to get stable again.

I am going to stay away from the board for awhile and get my head into diet stuff and try and learn ways to heal more although the only true cure for this is time, it still does not deter me from trying to improve my health whilst this is going on, it certainly can't hurt and if anything, it may be helping more than I know.

I think I have done pretty well to get to this point without anything other than low dose propranolol and hydroxyzine after 24 years of use... 2.9 mgs is certainly a lot better than 12 mgs... I am just grateful I held enough to get stable again and I really appreciate all the support here... I never had issues on the drug and so reinstatement for me often seems wise when in fact it would be a shame as I have gotten this far... thanks everyone for putting up with my rants, this stuff can make one a tad crazy at times... so for that I am sorry.

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2014, 09:42:16 pm »
So happy you are feeling better, [...]!

:smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2014, 03:56:20 am »
So happy you are feeling better, [...]!

:smitten:

Thanks [...].  :smitten: