Sinus Issues ??

[Mo...]

I have been having the worse sinus issues for a while now.  I have read that through the post and people write about pressure in the head.  I suffer from burning mouth which started 2 years ago with the panic and anxiety and sinus issues. My sinuses seam to stay clogged up and dry.  I feel bad burning in my passages.  I have tried saline nasal spray, neti pots, and allegra with little help.  I am thinking this is caused by xanax but wondering if anybody else have these issues.  Thanks

[e8...]
I've experienced frequently over the past years watery, burning eyes, even in winter.  I'm in a taper again, and experiencing this often, but then again it is spring. I have no idea if this is related to Benzos. I never had allergies in the past, so I've wondered, but im not sure. Head pressure correlstes with w/d for me for sure, though.

I never had allergies in the past either.  It seemed to get bad when I started the xanax.  I have been dropping my doses for a while now, in no hurry but it seems like my sinuses have been worse since I started cutting.  It hard to tell what is to blame on benzos.  I guess right now my goal is to get off and then see what happens. :)