Author Topic: ate instant noodles with msg last night and anxious this morning  (Read 673 times)

[Buddie]

Re: ate instant noodles with msg last night and anxious this morning
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2014, 12:35:30 am »
yeah its the 3rd morning now since the night i ate the noodles. i am still feeling it. how long do you guys think this will last?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2014, 01:16:54 am »
The MSG kicked it and then probably your own anxiety keeps it going. Try not to stress yourself up more as it only ramp sxs up. The MSG after a day shouldn't be affecting you, so just try and relax yourself, you'll be good, it was just a blip. And no more MSG for the time being... ;)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2014, 01:54:19 am »
Are you sure it's the MSG? Maybe it's a co-incidence. I've been certain that a particular thing caused a certain symptom, only to realise, with hindsight, that it probably didn't. Perhaps you might feel a little calmer if you do a very small dose correction. It won't hurt and might make you feel a bit more settled.

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2014, 02:01:29 am »
thanks again guys. could it be the small amount of amoxicillin i put on top of my wound? i posted about it here: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=105582.0

Could it also be some possible irritant i have inhaled when there was some construction in our house recently? things like paint, thinners, saw dust, cement, dirt, etc?

[...] if things dont improve i will slowly updose back up until i fell okay then resume daily micro taper again. Im positive it was the msg as i ate 3 packs of that instant noodle. the amoxicillin could have contributed but i think its unlikely because i only have applied about 1/4 to 1/3 of a 500mg capsule total in a few days.

yes [...] my anxiety over it also adds to it. i will be very careful of what i eat now..

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2014, 03:33:17 am »
Amoxicillin can cause anxiety and other s/x's like w/d.  It really gives me anxiety.