Clotrimazole

[lo...]

I have ringworm, so my pharmacist recommended Clotrimazole, which can be purchased over the counter.  I applied it to my skin, and not too long afterwards, my w/d simptoms intensified.  Nowadays, I am always afraid and reluctant to take any type of medication.  Could my reactions be a direct result of the Clotrimazole, or is it psychosomatic?

Locker

Hi, locker.

I went back to see what your benzo story was and see that you are about 4 1/2 months off valium.  What particular w/d symptoms returned after you applied the cream? 

Hi,

I had severe chest tightness, foggy vision, and electric shocks to my head.  Needless to say I have not applied the cream since.  That's a shame because the ringworm is spreading.

Locker

Locker -

I don't think those symptoms are due to the cream but you might  want to check with your pharmacist.  You could be going through another "healing wave" where withdrawal symptoms come back for a while.  They shouldn't stay around long.  I"d hate for you not to get the ringworm treated because of unwarranted fears.

Take care.