Update on me--doing well.

[Je...]

Hi,  Sorry for not spending a lot of time here.  I'm doing pretty well.  One of the things  I've learned about Xanax is it doesn't make me feel better.  In fact, it makes me tired, numb and depressed and isn't particularly good at relieving my anxiety.  the depressed tired numb feeling I get from X is actually can make me feel more anxious.

As a result of the realization that Xanax doesn't always help.  I've dropped my AM dose and am no taking 4 evenly spread out doses during the day.  I'm now down to 1.7 mg of X and my emotions are awakening.  I've even felt the resurgence of some self confidence the last few days. 

Be well.

Yeah!!!!  :thumbsup: Having any interdose wd? That is my main bitch during the day and into the eve is the resurgence of those syx. They are headache, and flu syx and body pain. I still need to take it 4x day to keep those at bay, but I hope when I get lower I don't. Such a relief to hear a X bb feeling better whilst tapering X. I am so happy for you!!

I know what you mean....I actually forgot to take my dose of v. yesterday. I always take it after I run or hike. Yesterday after my run, I took my dog for a hike. Half way through the hike I realized I never took my dose of v- but I felt fine.  Once home, I took my dose and w/in an hour felt like a blunted piece of crap. Tired, blunted, apathetic, ect.

I could truly say I felt better /more like my old self before I took my forgotten dose. I now wonder if jumping might be in order. At what point do we call it a day w/ this poison?

Glad for you!

Yeah as you reduce your dose your sense start coming back on line. Amazing feeling to realise you're not really the way you thought you were and the normal you comes back stronger.

I remember you were in a real rough spot not too long ago... what did you do? Just stop holding and start cutting?

Did you think you were in tolerance and did cuts make you feel better?