Author Topic: Update on me--doing well.  (Read 572 times)

[Buddie]

Update on me--doing well.
« on: April 14, 2014, 03:48:43 pm »
Hi,  Sorry for not spending a lot of time here.  I'm doing pretty well.  One of the things  I've learned about Xanax is it doesn't make me feel better.  In fact, it makes me tired, numb and depressed and isn't particularly good at relieving my anxiety.  the depressed tired numb feeling I get from X is actually can make me feel more anxious.

As a result of the realization that Xanax doesn't always help.  I've dropped my AM dose and am no taking 4 evenly spread out doses during the day.  I'm now down to 1.7 mg of X and my emotions are awakening.  I've even felt the resurgence of some self confidence the last few days. 

Be well.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Update on me--doing well.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 05:01:05 pm »
Yeah!!!!  :thumbsup: Having any interdose wd? That is my main bitch during the day and into the eve is the resurgence of those syx. They are headache, and flu syx and body pain. I still need to take it 4x day to keep those at bay, but I hope when I get lower I don't. Such a relief to hear a X bb feeling better whilst tapering X. I am so happy for you!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 05:46:09 pm »
I know what you mean....I actually forgot to take my dose of v. yesterday. I always take it after I run or hike. Yesterday after my run, I took my dog for a hike. Half way through the hike I realized I never took my dose of v- but I felt fine.  Once home, I took my dose and w/in an hour felt like a blunted piece of crap. Tired, blunted, apathetic, ect.

I could truly say I felt better /more like my old self before I took my forgotten dose. I now wonder if jumping might be in order. At what point do we call it a day w/ this poison?

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 05:50:39 pm »
[...], isn't that the question of the god damn century!!!!!!!  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 06:03:17 pm »
Love your post, gives me hope which I need at this point in my taper.

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 06:12:08 pm »
Just knowing part of why I feel bad is because I'm taking this depressant drug, is very powerful.

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 06:17:05 pm »
Congratulations [...].  Sounds like you're doing great.

L.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2014, 06:17:49 pm »
 :oXo:

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2014, 06:19:19 pm »
Right? Where's the parachute? Crash landing.,,

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2014, 06:23:29 pm »
 :stretcher:. ------NOT US!!!  :thumbsup: