Almost there, I think

[...]

Hi I'm at 1/8 mg of klonopin and I'm ready to jump off soon. I don't know If the way I feel is from the lack of drug in my body or is the lack of drug letting my anxiety come back. How do you know your going to be better when your done or if you'll be back in the anxiety cycle. I am praying I will be myself again once I'm done. Can anyone relate to what I'm talking about, I just want to be normal again. Please reply if you have any good news for me. How slow should I go on the last 1/8 mg ?

I'm not sure if there is really any way to know until you jump.

I would think if you've done a slow taper, that would increase the chances of you healing well after the jump, but no way to know for sure.

I know that after I make a cut from my clonazepam, it's usually around the 4th day or so when I feel the cut.

All the best to you.  :thumbsup:

I think the scariest part of this tapering process is the uncertainty of healing when the jump happens. No one can tell us if we will be ok weeks, months or a year later. As we can see by many stories on this board bbs have gone years and are still struggling. The uncertainty is a bitch. Sorry, but it is! :tickedoff:

I think the scariest part of this tapering process is the uncertainty of healing when the jump happens. No one can tell us if we will be ok weeks, months or a year later. As we can see by many stories on this board bbs have gone years and are still struggling. The uncertainty is a bitch. Sorry, but it is! :tickedoff:

This is how I feel too.  :tickedoff: